Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- The 1st WFH Gene Therapy Round Table: Understanding the landscape and challenges of gene therapy for haemophilia around the world.
Pierce Glenn F et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jan
- Prevalence of FVIII inhibitors in severe haemophilia A patients: Effect of treatment and genetic factors in an Indian population.
David Sachin et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 Nov
- Thousands of sickle cell and hemophilia patients are waiting for gene therapies. Can manufacturers keep up?
E Mullin, Stat News, November 5, 2018
- Accounting for differences in healthcare utilization and expenditures among US males with haemophilia by type of health insurance.
Guh S et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 23(2) e147-e151
- Estimates of utility weights in hemophilia: implications for cost-utility analysis of clotting factor prophylaxis.
Grosse Scott D et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2015 Apr 15(2) 267-83
- Genotypes, phenotypes and whole genome sequence: Approaches from the My Life Our Future haemophilia project.
Konkle B A et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 May 24 Suppl 687-94
- Health care expenditures for Medicaid-covered males with haemophilia in the United States, 2008.
Guh S et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2012 Mar 18(2) 276-83
- Healthcare expenditures for males with haemophilia and employer-sponsored insurance in the United States, 2008.
Guh S et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2012 Mar 18(2) 268-75
- Prophylaxis use among males with haemophilia B in the United States.
Ullman M et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Nov 23(6) 910-917
- The effects of joint disease, inhibitors and other complications on health-related quality of life among males with severe haemophilia A in the United States.
Soucie J M et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 Jul 23(4) e287-e293
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Resources (8)
- CDC-Authored Publications (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Epidemiologic Studies (155)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (20)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (43)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: