Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- Women can have hemophilia, too
- Real Stories from People Living with Hemophilia
- Newborn screening for haemophilia: The views of families and adults living with haemophilia in the UK.
Boardman Felicity K et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Feb
- Prepare Your Health: Personal Health Preparedness for People with Bleeding Disorders
CDC A-Z Index ?Ú Public Health Matters Blog, March 4, 2019
- Practical Implications of Factor IX Gene Transfer for Individuals with Hemophilia B: A Clinical Perspective.
Miesbach Wolfgang et al. Human gene therapy. Clinical development 2018 29(2) 80-89
- Hemophilia carrier's awareness, diagnosis, and management in emerging countries: a cross-sectional study in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).
Lambert Catherine et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Feb 14(1) 26
- Preventive medicine can be more precise and precision medicine can be more preventive!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, January 29, 2019
- Recommendations for the clinical interpretation of genetic variants and presentation of results to patients with inherited bleeding disorders. A UK Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organisation Good Practice Paper.
Gomez Keith et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jan 25(1) 116-126
- The 1st WFH Gene Therapy Round Table: Understanding the landscape and challenges of gene therapy for haemophilia around the world.
Pierce Glenn F et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jan
- Prevalence of FVIII inhibitors in severe haemophilia A patients: Effect of treatment and genetic factors in an Indian population.
David Sachin et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Genomics Publications (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Epidemiologic Studies (156)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (4)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: