Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Efficacy of NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.351 Variant.
Shinde Vivek et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 5
- Genomic landscape of primary and recurrent anal squamous cell carcinomas in relation to HPV integration, copy number variation, and DNA damage response genes.
Aldersley Jordan et al. Molecular cancer research : MCR 2021
- Sequence Length of HIV-1 Subtype B Increases over Time: Analysis of a Cohort of Patients with Hemophilia over 30 Years.
Cho Young-Keol et al. Viruses 2021 5 (5)
- Molecular surveillance of HIV-1 newly diagnosed infections in Shenzhen, China from 2011 to 2018.
Zhang Dong et al. The Journal of infection 2021 5
- Acquisition and transmission of HIV-1 among migrants and Chinese in Guangzhou, China from 2008 to 2012: Phylogenetic analysis of surveillance data.
Yan Huanchang et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2021 4 104870
- 2021: the beginning of a new era of immunizations?
The Lancet editorial, April 24, 2021
- Progression and transmission of HIV (PATH 4.0)-A new agent-based evolving network simulation for modeling HIV transmission clusters.
Singh Sonza et al. Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE 2021 4 (3) 2150-2181
- Short Communication: Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors Drug Resistance Mutations in Puerto Rico HIV-Positive Individuals.
López Pablo et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 4 (5)
- Adolescent HIV-related behavioural prediction using machine learning: a foundation for precision HIV prevention.
Wang Bo et al. AIDS (London, England) 2021 35(Suppl 1) S75-S84
- Application of machine-learning techniques in classification of HIV medical care status for people living with HIV in South Carolina.
Olatosi Bankole et al. AIDS (London, England) 2021 35(Suppl 1) S19-S28
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (145)
- COVID-19 (167)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1943)
- GWAS Studies (40)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (72)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (58)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (759)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.