Last Posted: Nov 13, 2021
- Characteristics and growth of the genetic HIV transmission network of Mexico City during 2020.
Dávila-Conn Vanessa et al. Journal of the International AIDS Society 2021 11 (11) e25836
- Concordance of HIV transmission risk factors elucidated using viral diversification rate and phylogenetic clustering.
McLaughlin Angela et al. Evolution, medicine, and public health 2021 11 (1) 338-348
- Deep sequencing of HIV-1 reveals extensive subtype variation and drug resistance after failure of first-line antiretroviral regimens in Nigeria.
El Bouzidi Kate et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2021 11
- HIV-1 drug resistance among individuals who seroconverted in the ASPIRE dapivirine ring trial.
Parikh Urvi M et al. Journal of the International AIDS Society 2021 11 (11) e25833
- Survey of pretreatment HIV drug resistance and the genetic transmission networks among HIV-positive individuals in southwestern China, 2014-2020
Xu X, et al. BMC Infect Dis. 2021 Nov 12;21(1):1153.
- Characterization of HIV-1 Epidemic in Kyrgyzstan.
Sivay Mariya V et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 11 753675
- HIV-1 genetic diversity and natural polymorphisms of the integrase gene in integrase inhibitor naive patients in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Madyadi Amanda et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2021 10
- Prevalence and Molecular Epidemiology of Transmitted Drug Resistance and Genetic Transmission Networks Among Newly Diagnosed People Living With HIV/AIDS in a Minority Area, China.
Yuan Dan et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 10 731280
- Detection and Response to an HIV Cluster: People Living Homeless and Using Drugs in Seattle, Washington.
Buskin Susan E et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2021 10 (5S1) S160-S169
- HIV Cluster and Outbreak Detection and Response: The Science and Experience.
Oster Alexandra M et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2021 10 (5S1) S130-S142
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (162)
- COVID-19 (264)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1956)
- GWAS Studies (48)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (86)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (70)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (809)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.