Last Posted: Jun 30, 2020
- Using electronic health records to identify candidates for human immunodeficiency virus pre-exposure prophylaxis: An application of super learning to risk prediction when the outcome is rare.
Gruber Susan et al. Statistics in medicine 2020 Jun
- Dry Panels Supporting External Quality Assessment Programs for Next Generation Sequencing-Based HIV Drug Resistance Testing.
Noguera-Julian Marc et al. Viruses 2020 Jun (6)
- Large transmission cluster of acute hepatitis C identified among HIV-positive men who have sex with men in Bangkok, Thailand.
Han Win Min et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2020 Jun
- Earlier treatment initiation is associated with a decreased number of HIV-1 subtype A1 transmissions in Greece.
Kostaki Evangelia Georgia et al. Sexually transmitted infections 2020 Jun
- Toll Like Receptor 2 promoter -196 to -174 deletion affects CD4 levels along HIV infection progression.
Laplana M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Jun
- Quality Control of Next-Generation Sequencing-Based HIV-1 Drug Resistance Data in Clinical Laboratory Information Systems Framework.
Capina Rupert et al. Viruses 2020 Jun (6)
- Development and Application of Performance Assessment Criteria for Next-Generation Sequencing-Based HIV Drug Resistance Assays.
Becker Michael G et al. Viruses 2020 Jun (6)
- Exploring the interactions between the human and viral genomes.
Fellay Jacques et al. Human genetics 2020 Jun (6-7) 777-781
- HIV-1 variants are archived throughout infection and persist in the reservoir.
Brooks Kelsie et al. PLoS pathogens 2020 Jun (6) e1008378
- Mapping of HIV-1C Transmission Networks Reveals Extensive Spread of Viral Lineages across Villages in Botswana Treatment-as-Prevention Trial.
Novitsky Vlad et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (148)
- Hot Topics (127)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1983)
- GWAS Studies (36)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (42)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (789)
- Reviews/Commentaries (61)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.