Last Posted: Jul 09, 2020
- Adult adoptees and their use of direct-to-consumer genetic testing: Searching for family, searching for health.
Lee Heewon et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Family history risk assessment by a genetic counselor is a critical step in screening all patients in the ART clinic.
Vance Amy et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jul
- Genetic Counseling and Germline Testing in the Era of Tumor Sequencing: A Cohort Study.
Klek Stefan et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2020 Jun 4(3) pkaa018
- Genetic Counseling for Neurofibromatosis 1, Neurofibromatosis 2, and Schwannomatosis-Practice Resource of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Radtke Heather B et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Clinical utility of target capture-based panel sequencing in hematological malignancies: a multicenter feasibility study.
Yasuda Takahiko et al. Cancer science 2020 Jul
- EMQN best practice guidelines for molecular genetic testing and reporting of 21-hydroxylase deficiency.
Baumgartner-Parzer Sabina et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Jul
- Genetic Counseling, Testing, and Management of HBOC in India: An Expert Consensus Document from Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
Malhotra Hemant et al. JCO global oncology 2020 Jul 6991-1008
- Pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma genetic testing: Psychological impact.
Martins Raquel Gomes et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2020 Jul
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlation of β-Thalassemia in Malaysian Population: Toward Effective Genetic Counseling.
Abdullah Uday Y H et al. Hemoglobin 2020 Jun 1-6
- Who we are, what we do, and how we add value: The role of the genetic counseling 'philosophy of practice' statement in a changing time.
McEwen Alison et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Hot Topics (447)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (620)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1530)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (83)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (106)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (19)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (755)
- Tools/Methods (33)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (103)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.