Last Posted: Oct 27, 2020
- GJB 2 and GJB 6 Genetic Variant Curation in an Argentinean Non-Syndromic Hearing-Impaired Cohort.
Buonfiglio Paula et al. Genes 2020 Oct 11(10)
- Next-generation sequencing: a follow-up of 36,913 singleton pregnancies with noninvasive prenatal testing in central China.
Lu Wan et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Oct
- Assessment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Carrier Status by Determining SMN1 Copy Number Using Dried Blood Spots.
Wijaya Yogik Onky Silvana et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Jun 6(2) 43
- Congenital Hypothyroidism 3-Year Follow-Up Project: Region 4 Midwest Genetics Collaborative Results.
Wintergerst Kupper A et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2018 Jun 4(2) 18
- Integration of functional assay data results provides strong evidence for classification of hundreds of BRCA1 variants of uncertain significance.
Lyra Paulo C M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Parental attitudes regarding the need for genetic services in a pediatric brain tumor survivorship program.
Zalan Alice et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Oct
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
MCGA Position Paper for Healthcare Providers, September 2020
- Genetic counseling in prostate cancer: How to implement it in daily clinical practice?
Borque-Fernando A et al. Actas urologicas espanolas 2020 Oct
- δ-Globin Chain Variants Associated with Decreased Hb A 2 Levels: A National Reference Laboratory Experience.
Rets Anton V et al. Hemoglobin 2020 Oct 1-4
- The current landscape of molecular profiling in the treatment of epithelial ovarian cancer.
Haunschild Carolyn E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (554)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1282)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (54)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (139)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (63)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.