Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019
- Improved polygenic prediction by Bayesian multiple regression on summary statistics
LR Llyod-Jones et al, BIOXRIV, January 2019
- Development and Standardization of an Improved Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score for Use in Newborn Screening and Incident Diagnosis.
Sharp Seth A et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- Genetic risk score (GRS) constructed from polymorphisms in the PON1, IL-6, ITGB3, and ALDH2 genes is associated with the risk of coronary artery disease in Pakistani subjects.
Shabana N A et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 Sep 17(1) 224
- BOADICEA: a comprehensive breast cancer risk prediction model incorporating genetic and nongenetic risk factors
A Lee et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 15, 2019
- The illusion of polygenic risk prediction
N Wald et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 12, 2019
- Healthy Lifestyle Factors Associated With Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancer Irrespective of Genetic Risk.
Carr Prudence R et al. Gastroenterology 2018 155(6) 1805-1815.e5
- Hidden 'risk' in polygenic scores: clinical use today could exacerbate health disparities
AR Martin et al. BioRXIV, January 23, 019
- A Polygenic Risk Score Derived From Episodic Memory Weighted Genetic Variants Is Associated With Cognitive Decline in Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease.
Porter Tenielle et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10423
- Color to Move Whole Genome Sequencing Into Clinical Care through 100,000-Person Initiative Focused on Polygenic Risk
prnewwire, January 7, 2019
- Interpreting polygenic scores, polygenic adaptation, and human phenotypic differences
NA Rosenberg et al, Evolution, Medicine and Public Health, December 2018
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (594)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (67)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (35)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- GWAS Catalog (23)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: