Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- Polygenic risk associated with post-traumatic stress disorder onset and severity.
Misganaw Burook et al. Translational psychiatry 2019 Jun 9(1) 165
- A Conversation with Nilanjan Chatterjee
23andme blog, June 5, 2019
- Recap: ASHG-AJHG Webinar on Polygenic Risk Scores
ASHG, June 4, 2019
- Is it Time to Integrate Polygenic Risk Scores into Clinical Practice? Lets Do the Science First and Follow the Evidence Wherever it Takes Us!
MJ Khoury et al, CDC blog post
- Study: Genetic information can encourage women to accept preventive cancer treatment
J Dangor, Mayo Clinic, June 3, 2019
- Genetic Variation in LPA, Calcific Aortic Valve Stenosis in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Surgery, and Familial Risk of Aortic Valve Microcalcification.
Perrot Nicolas et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 May
- Metabolic and genetic profiling of young adults with and without a family history of premature coronary heart disease (MAGNETIC). Study design and methodology.
Osadnik Tadeusz et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2019 May 15(3) 590-597
- Using a genetic risk score to calculate the optimal age for an individual to undergo coronary artery calcium screening.
Severance Lauren M et al. Journal of cardiovascular computed tomography 2019 May
- Association between a Genetic Risk Score Based on Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms of Coronary Artery Disease-Related Genes and Left Main Coronary Artery Disease.
Xu Zhengxi et al. BioMed research international 2018 20188610368
- Has the Genome Granted Our Wish Yet?
Hunter David J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (641)
- GWAS Studies (25)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (95)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: