Last Posted: Oct 29, 2020
- Individuals with common diseases but with a low polygenic risk score could be prioritized for rare variant screening.
Lu Tianyuan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- A Journey through Genetic Architecture and Predisposition of Coronary Artery Disease.
Roberts Robert et al. Current genomics 2020 Aug 21(5) 382-398
- Clinical Utility of Lipoprotein(a) and LPA Genetic Risk Score in Risk Prediction of Incident Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
Trinder Mark et al. JAMA cardiology 2020 Oct
- Evaluation of a genetic risk score for severity of COVID-19 using human chromosomal-scale length variation.
Toh Christopher et al. Human genomics 2020 Oct 14(1) 36
- Genetics of height and risk of atrial fibrillation: A Mendelian randomization study.
Levin Michael G et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Oct 17(10) e1003288
- Pregnancy does not modify the risk of MS in genetically susceptible women.
Adams Cameron J et al. Neurology(R) neuroimmunology & neuroinflammation 2020 Nov 7(6)
- Short or Long Sleep Duration and CKD: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Park Sehoon et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2020 Oct
- From Basic Science to Clinical Application of Polygenic Risk Scores: A Primer.
Wray Naomi R et al. JAMA psychiatry 2020 Sep
- Interactions Between Genome-Wide Genetic Factors and Smoking Influencing Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Cui Jing et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2020 Sep
- Lifestyle Moderates Genetic Risk of Venous Thromboembolism: The ARIC Study.
Evans Christina et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2020 Sep ATVBAHA120314668
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (807)
- GWAS Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (172)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.