Last Posted: Mar 22, 2019
- The hope and hype surrounding polygenic risk scores
S Moorthie, PHG Foundation, March 20, 2019
- Shared mechanisms between coronary heart disease and depression: findings from a large UK general population-based cohort.
Khandaker Golam M et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Mar
- Clinical and research uses of genetic risk scores in type 1 diabetes.
Sharp Seth A et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2018 5096-102
- 23andMe thinks polygenic risk scores are ready for the masses, but experts arent so sure
A Regalado, MIT Tech Review, March 8, 2019
- ASSOCIATION OF POLYGENIC RISK SCORES WITH PREMATURE CORONARY HEART DISEASE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
O Dikilitas et al, JACC, March 2019
- A Genetic Risk Score for Atrial Fibrillation Predicts the Response to Catheter Ablation.
Choe Won Seok et al. Korean circulation journal 2018 Dec
- Leveraging Genetics to Improve Cardiovascular Health in Diabetes: The 2018 Edwin Bierman Award Lecture.
Doria Alessandro et al. Diabetes 2019 Mar 68(3) 479-489
- Polygenic Risk Scores That Predict Common Diseases Using Millions of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms: Is More, Better?
Janssens A Cecile J W et al. Clinical chemistry 2019 Feb
- Genetic Tools for Coronary Risk Assessment in Type 2 Diabetes: A Cohort Study From the ACCORD Clinical Trial.
Morieri Mario Luca et al. Diabetes care 2018 Nov 41(11) 2404-2413
- IBM Watson Health and the Broad Institute Launch Initiative to Help Clinicians Predict the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease with Genomics and AI
PRNewswire, February 13, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (611)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (83)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (48)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: