Last Posted: Nov 12, 2018
- An atlas of polygenic risk score associations to highlight putative causal relationships across the human phenome
TG Richardson et al, BioRXIV preprints, November 11, 2018
- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Can Identify Patients With GAD65 Autoantibody-Positive Type 2 Diabetes Who Rapidly Progress to Insulin Therapy.
Grubb Anita L et al. Diabetes care 2018 Oct
- Polygenic prediction of breast cancer: comparison of genetic predictors and implications for screening
L Lall et al, BioRXIV, October 22, 2018
- Genomic Risk Prediction of Coronary Artery Disease in 480,000 Adults: Implications for Primary Prevention.
Inouye Michael et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Oct 72(16) 1883-1893
- The added value of genetic information in colorectal cancer risk prediction models: development and evaluation in the UK Biobank prospective cohort study.
Smith Todd et al. British journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- The approach to predictive medicine that is taking genomics research by storm- Polygenic risk scores represent a giant leap for gene-based diagnostic tests. Heres why theyre still so controversial.
M Warren, Nature News, October 10, 2018
- GWAS to the people
Nature Medicine editorial, October 8, 2018
- Validation of a genetic risk score for Arkansas women of color.
Starlard-Davenport Athena et al. PloS one 2018 13(10) e0204834
- Unusual genetic variants associated with hypercholesterolemia in Argentina.
Corral Pablo et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Oct 277256-261
- Type 2 diabetes genetic loci informed by multi-trait associations point to disease mechanisms and subtypes: A soft clustering analysis.
Udler Miriam S et al. PLoS medicine 2018 Sep 15(9) e1002654
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (589)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (59)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- GWAS Catalog (23)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: