Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Response to Polygenic Risk: Results of the MyGeneRank Mobile Application-Based Coronary Artery Disease Study
ED Muse et al, MEDRXIV, April 28, 2021
- Maternal and child genetic liability for smoking and caffeine consumption and child mental health: An intergenerational genetic risk score analysis in the ALSPAC cohort.
Schellhas Laura et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2021
- Family Genetic Risk Scores and the Genetic Architecture of Major Affective and Psychotic Disorders in a Swedish National Sample.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Extension of Mendelian Randomization to Identify Earliest Manifestations of Alzheimer's Disease: Genetic Risk Score for Alzheimer's Disease Reduces BMI by Age 50.
Brenowitz Willa D et al. American journal of epidemiology 2021 4
- A Genetic Risk Score Improves the Prediction of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Mexican Youths but Has Lower Predictive Utility Compared With Non-Genetic Factors.
Miranda-Lora América Liliana et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12647864
- Mendelian Randomization Analysis Reveals Causal Effects of the Human Gut Microbiota on Abdominal Obesity.
Xu Qian et al. The Journal of nutrition 2021
- Do Breast Cancer Risk Scores Work for You?
Houlahan Kathleen E et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021 3
- Evaluating Polygenic Risk Scores for Breast Cancer in Women of African Ancestry.
Du Zhaohui et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021 3
- Prospective evaluation of a breast-cancer risk model integrating classical risk factors and polygenic risk in 15 cohorts from six countries.
Hurson Amber N et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 3
- NIH researchers develop guidelines for reporting polygenic risk scores
P Ganguly, NHGRI, March 10, 20201
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (839)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (196)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.