Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- A guide to performing Polygenic Risk Score analyses
SW Choi et al, BioRXIV preprints, September 14, 2018
- Opportunities and Challenges in Mendelian Randomization Studies to Guide Trial Design
C O'Donnell et al, JAA Cardiology, September 19, 2018
- Polygenic approaches to detect gene-environment interactions when external information is unavailable.
Lin Wan-Yu et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2018 Sep
- Polygenic risk score for predicting weight loss after bariatric surgery.
de Toro-Martín Juan et al. JCI insight 2018 Sep 3(17)
- A tale of tails: polygenic risk scores and healthcare reimagined
R Plenge, Blog post, August 28, 2018
- Polygenic risk score analyses of symptoms and treatment response in an antipsychotic-naive first episode of psychosis cohort
ML Santoro et al, Mol Psychiatry, Auust 31, 2018
- Addition of a polygenic risk score, mammographic density, and endogenous hormones to existing breast cancer risk prediction models: A nested casecontrol study
X Zhang et al, PLOS Medicine, September 4, 2018
- A renal genetic risk score (GRS) is associated with kidney dysfunction in people with type 2 diabetes.
Zusi Chiara et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2018 Aug
- Association of genetic risk score and chronic kidney disease in a Japanese population.
Fujii Ryosuke et al. Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.) 2018 Aug
- Does education protect against depression? Evidence from the Young Finns Study using Mendelian randomization.
Viinikainen Jutta et al. Preventive medicine 2018 Aug
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (583)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (50)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (29)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- GWAS Catalog (23)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: