Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Polygenic Risk Scores: From Discovery to Implementation
NHLBI May 23-24, 2019 Workshop Summary
- Assessment of Polygenic Architecture and Risk Prediction based on Common Variants Across Fourteen Cancers
Y Zhan et al, BioRXIV preprint, August 9, 2019
- Evaluation of phenotyping errors on polygenic risk score predictions
R Li et al, BioRXIV preprints, August 4, 2019
- Low coverage whole genome sequencing enables accurate assessment of common variants and calculation of genome-wide polygenic scores
JR Homburger et al, BioxRIV preprints, July 31, 2019
- Towards clinical utility of polygenic risk scores
SA Lambert et al, Hum Mol Genetics, July 31, 2019
- A Weighted Genetic Risk Score Based on Four APOE-Independent Alzheimer's Disease Risk Loci May Supplement APOE E4 for Better Disease Prediction.
Zhang Chunyu et al. Journal of molecular neuroscience : MN 2019 Jul
- Genetic risk scores for diabetes diagnosis and precision medicine.
Udler Miriam S et al. Endocrine reviews 2019 Jul
- Use of Genetic Variants Related to Antihypertensive Drugs to Inform on Efficacy and Side Effects.
Gill Dipender et al. Circulation 2019 Jul 140(4) 270-279
- Perspective: The Clinical Use of Polygenic Risk Scores: Race, Ethnicity, and Health Disparities
M Roberts et al, Ethnicity and Disease, July 2019
- The genetic and clinico-pathological profile of early-onset progressive supranuclear palsy.
Jabbari Edwin et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (136)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (709)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (109)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (70)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 21, 2019
- Content source: