Last Posted: Feb 06, 2019
- Mendelian Randomization Analysis of Hemoglobin A 1c as a Risk Factor for Coronary Artery Disease.
Leong Aaron et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- Pharmacogenomics of amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide therapy and the quest for improved control of hypertension: a mini review.
Johnson Rabia et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Jan
- Genetic associations with suicide attempt severity and genetic overlap with major depression.
Levey Daniel F et al. Translational psychiatry 2019 Jan 9(1) 22
- Improving genetic prediction by leveraging genetic correlations among human diseases and traits.
Maier Robert M et al. Nature communications 2018 9(1) 989
- Leveraging Multilayered "Omics" Data for Atopic Dermatitis: A Road Map to Precision Medicine.
Ghosh Debajyoti et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 92727
- The illusion of polygenic disease risk prediction.
Wald Nicholas J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jan
- The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study.
Johansson Mattias et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jan 16(1) e1002724
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Meta-analysis of Alzheimer's disease on 9,751 samples from Norway and IGAP study identifies four risk loci.
Witoelar Aree et al. Scientific reports 2018 Dec 8(1) 18088
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (7029)
- GWAS Studies (2285)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (54)
- Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (86)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: