Last Posted: Sep 19, 2019
- GWAS including 82,707 subjects identifies functional coding variant in OPRM1 gene associated with opioid use disorder
H Zhou et al, MedRXIV, September 18, 2019
- A comprehensive study of the effect on colorectal cancer survival of common germline genetic variation previously linked with cancer prognosis.
He Yazhou et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Sep
- Cross-disorder GWAS meta-analysis for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome
Z Yang et al, BioRXIV, September 16, 2019
- Genome-wide association studies of severe P. falciparum malaria susceptibility: progress, pitfalls and prospects.
Damena Delesa et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Aug 12(1) 120
- The MS4A gene cluster is a key modulator of soluble TREM2 and Alzheimer's disease risk.
Deming Yuetiva et al. Science translational medicine 2019 Aug 11(505)
- Genome-wide association analysis of self-reported daytime sleepiness identifies 42 loci that suggest biological subtypes
H Wang et al, Nature Comm, August 13, 2019
- Assessment of Polygenic Architecture and Risk Prediction based on Common Variants Across Fourteen Cancers
Y Zhan et al, BioRXIV preprint, August 9, 2019
- Convergence of recent GWAS data for suicidality with previous blood biomarkers: independent reproducibility using independent methodologies in independent cohorts.
Niculescu A B et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Aug
- A Review of the Hereditary Component of Triple Negative Breast Cancer: High- and Moderate-Penetrance Breast Cancer Genes, Low-Penetrance Loci, and the Role of Nontraditional Genetic Elements.
Ellsworth Darrell L et al. Journal of oncology 2019 20194382606
- High Genetic Risk Scores of ASIC2, MACROD2, CHRM3, and C2orf83 Genetic Variants Associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Impair Insulin Sensitivity and Interact with Energy Intake in Korean Women.
Kim Sung-Hoon et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2019 84(3) 225-236
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7494)
- GWAS Studies (2364)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (85)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (109)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2019
- Content source: