Last Posted: May 18, 2022
- Multi-ancestry genetic study of type 2 diabetes highlights the power of diverse populations for discovery and translation.
Mahajan Anubha et al. Nature genetics 2022 5 (5) 560-572
- Placental multi-omics integration identifies candidate functional genes for birthweight.
Tekola-Ayele Fasil et al. Nature communications 2022 13(1) 2384
- Improving polygenic prediction in ancestrally diverse populations
Y Ruan et al, Nature Genetics, May 5, 2022
- Host Genomics and COVID-19: Two Years Later
E Drzymalla et al, CDC Blog Post, May 3, 2022
- Antidepressant Treatment and Manic Switch in Bipolar I Disorder: A Clinical and Molecular Genetic Study.
Chen Chih-Ken et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(4)
- Beyond GWAS of Colorectal Cancer: Evidence of Interaction with Alcohol Consumption and Putative Causal Variant for the 10q24.2 Region.
Jordahl Kristina M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2022 OF1-OF13
- Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions to QTc Prolongation in the Population.
Nauffal Victor et al. Circulation 2022
- Using Pharmacogenomics to Better Understand the Role of Selected Medications and Birth Defect Risk
M Jenkins et al, CDC Blog Post, April 12, 2022
- Analysis of 61 SNPs from the CAD specific genomic loci reveals unique set of SNPs as significant markers in the Southern Indian population of Hyderabad.
Gorre Manjula et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2022 22(1) 148
- Genetic Variants Associated with Adverse Events after Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor Use: Replication after GWAS-Based Discovery.
Lee Chan Joo et al. Yonsei medical journal 2022 63(4) 342-348
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (144)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5599)
- GWAS Studies (1992)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (197)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (17)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.