Last Posted: Apr 24, 2019
- Uncovering Missing Heritability in Rare Diseases.
Maroilley Tatiana et al. Genes 2019 Apr 10(4)
- Polygenic Risk: Predicting Depression Outcomes in Clinical and Epidemiological Cohorts of Youths.
Halldorsdottir Thorhildur et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Apr appiajp201918091014
- Genetic Architectures of Childhood- and Adult-Onset Asthma Are Partly Distinct.
Ferreira Manuel A R, et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 4 0. (4) 665-684
- Developing a network view of type 2 diabetes risk pathways through integration of genetic, genomic and functional data.
Fernández-Tajes Juan et al. Genome medicine 2019 Mar 11(1) 19
- GWAS of smoking behaviour in 165,436 Japanese people reveals seven new loci and shared genetic architecture
N Matoba et al, Nature Human Behavior, March 25, 2019
- Protecting Genomic Data Privacy with Probabilistic Modeling.
Simmons Sean et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2019 24403-414
- Signals Among Signals: Prioritizing Non-genetic Associations in Massive Datasets.
Manrai Arjun K et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Mar
- No clinical utility of common polymorphisms in IGF1, IRS1, GCKR, PPARG, GCK1 and KCTD1 genes previously associated with insulin resistance in overweight children from Romania and Moldova.
Chirita-Emandi Adela et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2019 Jan 32(1) 33-39
- Genetics Of Atrial Fibrilation: In Search Of Novel Therapeutic Targets.
Lozano-Velasco Estefanía et al. Cardiovascular & hematological disorders drug targets 2019 Feb
- Machine Learning Models for Genetic Risk Assessment of Infants with Non-syndromic Orofacial Cleft.
Zhang Shi-Jian et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2018 16(5) 354-364
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7089)
- GWAS Studies (2285)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (98)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 24, 2019
- Content source: