Last Posted: Jul 23, 2020
- Relationships of Family History-related Factors and Causal Beliefs to Cancer Risk Perception and Mammography Screening Adherence Among Medically Underserved Women.
Hong Soo Jung et al. Journal of health communication 2020 Jul 1-12
- Adult adoptees and their use of direct-to-consumer genetic testing: Searching for family, searching for health.
Lee Heewon et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Utilization of health information technology among cancer genetic counselors.
Ritchie Jordon B et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 May e1315
- Family history misses identifying individuals with high genetic risk of CVD or cancer
Mass General Hospital, May 1, 2020
- The enduring importance of family health history in the era of genomic medicine and risk assessment.
Haga Susanne B et al. Personalized medicine 2020 Apr
- Is family history of coronary artery disease important in the emergency department triage?
Mor Saban et al. International emergency nursing 2020 Mar 100855
- Ethnic disparities in the frequency of cancer reported in family histories.
Maves Heather et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Evaluation of family health history collection methods impact on data and risk assessment outcomes.
Wu R Ryanne et al. Preventive medicine reports 2020 Jun 18101072
- What Is Colorectal Cancer Screening?
CDC, March 2020
- Heart Disease Family Health History, and Familial Hypercholesterolemia
CDC, March 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (25)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (84)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (82)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.