Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Family health history: underused for actionable risk assessment.
Ginsburg Geoffrey S et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug
- Training Texas Public Health Professionals and Professionals-In-Training in Genomics.
Chen Lei-Shih et al. American journal of health promotion : AJHP 2019 Jul 890117119860040
- Get familiar with your family health history,
Fox 16, July 15, 2019
- Applying theory to characterize impediments to dissemination of community-facing family health history tools: a review of the literature.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jul
- Determining Onset for Familial Breast and Colorectal Cancer from Family History Comments in the Electronic Health Record.
Mowery Danielle L et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019173-181
- Implementation of genomics in medical practice to deliver precision medicine for an Asian population.
Bylstra Yasmin et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2019 412
- Patterns of Communicating About Family Health History: Exploring Differences in Family Types, Age, and Sex.
Campbell-Salome Gemme et al. Health education & behavior : the official publication of the Society for Public Health Education 2019 Jun 1090198119853002
- Factors Influencing Not Perceiving Family Health History Assessments as Important: Opportunities to Improve Dissemination of Evidence-Based Population Screening for Cancer
CG Allen et al, Public Health Genomics, May 2019
- Researchers build a statistical model using family health history to improve disease risk assessment
P Ganguly, NHGRI, May 1, 2019
- When Cancer Runs in the Family.
T Fairley, CDC Blog Post, April 23, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (68)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (68)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (47)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: