Last Posted: Jul 19, 2021
- Resources in Genomics and Precision Health to Enhance Public Health Impact of New Technologies
CDC slide set, 2021
- MFHP Cancer
CDC, July 2021
- An Evaluation of “My Family Health Portrait”: Strengths and Opportunities
D Yu et al, CDC Blog, June 22, 2021
- Exploring the Role of Community Health Workers in Improving the Collection of Family Health History: A Pilot Study.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Health promotion practice 2021 15248399211019980
- Modernizing family health history: achievable strategies to reduce implementation gaps.
Wildin Robert S et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- A Hybrid Model for Family History Information Identification and Relation Extraction: Development and Evaluation of an End-to-End Information Extraction System.
Kim Youngjun et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(4) e22797
- Clinical implementation of an oncology-specific family health history risk assessment tool.
Fung Si Ming et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 20
- Risk Factors for Syncope Associated With Multigenerational Relatives With a History of Syncope
A Fedorowski et al, JAMA Network Open, March 30, 2021
- Utility of a virtual counselor (VICKY) to collect family health histories among vulnerable patient populations: A randomized controlled trial.
Wang Catharine et al. Patient education and counseling 2021
- Adaptation and early implementation of the PREdiction model for gene mutations (PREMM
Mittendorf Kathleen F et al. Familial cancer 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (89)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (46)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.