Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Epigenetic Hallmarks of Fetal Early Atherosclerotic Lesions in Humans
F De Nigris et al, JAMA Cardiology, November 7, 2018
- Detecting personalized determinates during drug treatment from omics big data.
Wang Lu et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2018 Nov
- Longitudinal personal DNA methylome dynamics in a human with a chronic condition
R Chen et al, Nature Medicine, November 5, 2018
- Comparing diagnostic and prognostic performance of two-gene promoter methylation panels in tissue biopsies and urines of prostate cancer patients.
Moreira-Barbosa Catarina et al. Clinical epigenetics 2018 Oct 10(1) 132
- Current Evidence on the Role of Epigenetic Mechanisms in Migraine: The Way Forward to Precision Medicine
P Gazerani, OBM Genetics, 2018
- Epigenetics: ethics, politics, biosociality.
Chiapperino Luca et al. British medical bulletin 2018 Oct
- Comparison of quantification algorithms for circulating cell-free DNA methylation biomarkers in blood plasma from cancer patients.
de Vos Luka et al. Clinical epigenetics 2017 9125
- Feasibility of quantifying SDC2 methylation in stool DNA for early detection of colorectal cancer.
Oh Tae Jeong et al. Clinical epigenetics 2017 9126
- Epigenetic Inheritance: Concepts, Mechanisms and Perspectives.
Lacal Irene et al. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2018 11292
- Potential epigenetic therapeutics for atherosclerosis treatment
I Nicorescu et al, Atherosclerosis, October 2018
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Resources (5)
- Epidemiologic Studies (102)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (138)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (3)
- GWAS Catalog (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: