Last Posted: Jun 24, 2022
- The use of artificial intelligence and virtual reality in doctor-patient risk communication: A scoping review.
Antel Ryan et al. Patient education and counseling 2022
- Mendelian randomization analysis for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: studying a broad range of exposures and outcomes.
Soler Artigas María et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022 6
- Governance of Heritable Human Gene Editing World-Wide and Beyond.
Xue Yang et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(11)
- How Genetics Can Drive Initial Therapy Choices for Older Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Moore Jozal W et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2022
- Network Information Security Platform Based on Artificial Intelligence for the Elderly's Health "Integration of Physical, Medical, and Nursing Care".
Yang Zongyou et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 20225975054
- Education and Consent for Population-Based DNA Screening: A Mixed-Methods Evaluation of the Early Check Newborn Screening Pilot Study.
Peay Holly L et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13891592
- Use of Online Newborn Screening Educational Resources for the Education of Expectant Parents: An Improvement in Equity.
Thompson Kristen et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2022 8(2)
- Healthcare Professionals' Genomics Education Week
NHGRI, June 6-10, 2022
- Gaps in Neurogenetics Education During Child Neurology Residency: Results of a National Survey.
Sen Kuntal et al. Journal of child neurology 2022 8830738221106896
- Responsible governance of human germline genome editing in China.
Peng Yaojin et al. Biology of reproduction 2022
- Differences in Willingness to Undergo BRCA1/2 Testing and Risk Reducing Surgery among the General Public, Cancer Patients, and Healthcare Professionals: A Large Population-Based Survey.
Chang Yoon Jung et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(5)
- Socioeconomic Status and Interest in Genetic Testing in a US-Based Sample.
Dusic E J et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 10(5)
- Cross-sectional clinical cancer genomics community of practice survey analysis of provider attitudes and beliefs regarding the use of deceased family member tissue to guide living family member genetic cancer risk assessment.
Nehoray Bita et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Impact of Genetic Testing on Human Health:: The Current Landscape and Future for Personalized Medicine.
Funanage Vicky L et al. Delaware journal of public health 2022 7(5) 10-11
- Realities of Pharmacogenomic and Minimizing Misconceptions and Medication Misadventures.
Duong Benjamin et al. Delaware journal of public health 2022 7(5) 12-15
- The Use of Digital Pathology and Artificial Intelligence in Histopathological Diagnostic Assessment of Prostate Cancer: A Survey of Prostate Cancer UK Supporters.
Rakovic Kai et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(5)
- Are We Ready for Newborn Genetic Screening? A Cross-Sectional Survey of Healthcare Professionals in Southeast China.
Wu Xian et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2022 10875229
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of an automated sepsis predictive tool on patient outcomes.
Schootman Mario et al. Journal of critical care 2022 71154061
- Questionnaire-based exposome-wide association studies (ExWAS) reveal expected and novel risk factors associated with cardiovascular outcomes in the Personalized Environment and Genes Study.
Lee Eunice Y et al. Environmental research 2022 113463
- A rapid evidence assessment of sickle cell disease educational interventions.
Oti Anthonia Etonlogbo et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (14)
- COVID-19 (382)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2282)
- GWAS Studies (69)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1380)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (80)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (46)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (321)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (115)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (91)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.