Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events
Y Hynninen et al, PLOS One, January 2019
- Why information alone is not enough: behavioral economics and the future of genomic medicine.
Blumenthal-Barby J S et al. Annals of internal medicine 2014 Oct 161(8) 605-6
- Addressing perceived economic obstacles to genetic testing as a way to mitigate disparities in family health history for adoptees.
May Thomas et al. Health economics, policy, and law 2018 Dec 1-11
- Estimating the burden and economic impact of pediatric genetic disease
N Gonzaludo et al, Genetics in Medicine, December 19, 2018
- Budget Impact Analysis of Eliglustat for the Treatment of Gaucher Disease Type 1 in the United States.
Nalysnyk Luba et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Oct 24(10) 1002-1008
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Budget impact analysis of comprehensive genomic profiling in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Signorovitch James et al. Journal of medical economics 2018 Nov 1-27
- Budget Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing for Molecular Assessment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Yu Tiffany M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2018 Nov 21(11) 1278-1285
- Amplification-free, sequence-specific 16S rRNA detection at 1 aM.
Koo Bonhye et al. Lab on a chip 2018 07 (15) 2291-2299
- Impact of Precision Medicine on Drug Repositioning and Pricing: A Too Small to Thrive Crisis.
Tiriveedhi Venkataswarup et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Nov 8(4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (42)
- Epidemiologic Studies (177)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (199)
- Evidence Synthesis (215)
- Guidelines (9)
- Reviews/Commentaries (172)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (43)
- AMD Weekly Clips (75)
- GWAS Catalog (3)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: