Last Posted: Apr 17, 2019
- Bayesian Networks for Risk Prediction Using Real-World Data: A Tool for Precision Medicine.
Arora Paul et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2019 Apr 22(4) 439-445
- A Review of the Challenges of Using Biomedical Big Data for Economic Evaluations of Precision Medicine.
Fahr Patrick et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2019 Apr
- Economics of Genetic Testing for Diabetes.
Naylor Rochelle et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Mar 19(5) 23
- A response to "Personalised medicine and population health: breast and ovarian cancer".
Antoniou Antonis et al. Human genetics 2019 Mar 138(3) 287-289
- Accelerating measles and rubella elimination through research and innovation - Findings from the Measles & Rubella Initiative research prioritization process, 2016.
Grant Gavin B et al. Vaccine 2019 Mar
- Author response to "a response to 'personalised medicine and population health: breast and ovarian cancer'".
Narod Steven A et al. Human genetics 2019 Mar 138(3) 291-292
- Private payer coverage policies for exome sequencing (ES) in pediatric patients: trends over time and analysis of evidence cited.
Douglas Michael P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 21(1) 152-160
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Genotype-Guided Treatment Allocation in Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders Using Naltrexone or Acamprosate, Using a Modeling Approach.
Sluiter Reinier L et al. European addiction research 2018 24(5) 245-254
- The potential impact of monitoring disease activity biomarkers on rheumatoid arthritis outcomes and costs.
Oderda Gary M et al. Personalized medicine 2018 15(4) 291-301
- The social life of DNA: racial reconciliation and institutional morality after the genome.
Nelson Alondra et al. The British journal of sociology 2018 Sep 69(3) 522-537
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (51)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (179)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (228)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (244)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (77)
- Reviews/Commentaries (208)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (48)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: