Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Analytic Considerations in Applying a General Economic Evaluation Reference Case to Gene Therapy.
Drummond Michael F et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2019 22(6) 661-668
- Are Payers Ready, Willing, and Able to Provide Access to New Durable Gene Therapies?
Barlow Jane F et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2019 22(6) 642-647
- Health state utility values (QALY weights) for Huntington's disease: an analysis of data from the European Huntington's Disease Network (EHDN).
Hawton Annie et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2019 Aug
- Is Genetic Exceptionalism Past Its Sell-By Date? On Genomic Diaries, Context, and Content.
Murray Thomas H et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2019 19(1) 13-15
- This Drug Will Save Children’s Lives. It Costs $2 Million.
NY Times editorial board, August 13, 2019
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a HMGA2 Prognostic Test for Acute Myeloid Leukemia in a Canadian Setting.
Tremblay Gabriel et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2019 Aug
- Clinical outcomes associated with pathogenic genomic instability mutations in prostate cancer: a retrospective analysis of US pharmacy and medical claims data.
Liu Jinan et al. Journal of medical economics 2019 Jul 1
- Antiretroviral Drugs for Treatment and Prevention of HIV Infection in Adults: 2018 Recommendations of the International Antiviral Society-USA Panel.
Saag Michael S et al. JAMA 2018 320(4) 379-396
- The complete costs of genome sequencing: a microcosting study in cancer and rare diseases from a single center in the United Kingdom.
Schwarze Katharina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jul
- Implementation of a genomic medicine multi-disciplinary team approach for rare disease in the clinical setting: a prospective exome sequencing case series.
Taylor John et al. Genome medicine 2019 Jul 11(1) 46
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (51)
- Hot Topics (257)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (191)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (272)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (267)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (78)
- Reviews/Commentaries (267)
- Tools/Methods (9)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (59)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: