Last Posted: Aug 11, 2020
- Impact of Next Generation Sequencing on Clinical Practice in Oncology in France: Better Genetic Profiles for Patients Improve Access to Experimental Treatments.
Coquerelle Séverine et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 Jul 23(7) 898-906
- Patient Experience with Congenital (Hereditary) Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: A Conceptual Framework of Symptoms and Impacts.
Oladapo Abiola O et al. The patient 2019 12(5) 503-512
- Contemporary genetics-based diagnostics of male infertility.
Ferlin Alberto et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 19(7) 623-633
- Undetectable circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) levels correlate with favorable outcome in metastatic melanoma patients treated with anti-PD1 therapy.
Seremet Teofila et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 17(1) 303
- Analysis of economic burden and its associated factors of twenty-three rare diseases in Shanghai.
Cai Xiaoshu et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 233
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Baseline Testing for Resistance-Associated Polymorphisms to Optimize Treatment Outcome in Genotype 1 Noncirrhotic Treatment-Naïve Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus.
Fawsitt Christopher G et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 23(2) 180-190
- Incorporating Tumor Characteristics to Maximize 21-Gene Assay Utility: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Wang Shi-Yi et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2019 17(1) 39-46
- The next chapter for African genomics.
Maxmen Amy et al. Nature 2020 578(7795) 350-354
- Costs of in-house genomic profiling and implications for economic evaluation: A case example of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Johnston Karissa M et al. Journal of medical economics 2020 Jun 1
- Using machine learning to assess the predictive potential of standardized nursing data for home healthcare case-mix classification.
de Korte Maud H et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2020 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (41)
- Hot Topics (296)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (195)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (367)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (329)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (63)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (93)
- Reviews/Commentaries (363)
- Tools/Methods (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (77)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.