Last Posted: Oct 15, 2020
- Cost-Effectiveness of Ivacaftor Therapy for Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis Patients With the G551D Gating Mutation.
Wherry Kael et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 Oct 23(10) 1332-1339
- Applying Risk-Based Follow-Up Strategies on the Dutch Breast Cancer Population: Consequences for Care and Costs.
Draeger Teresa et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 Sep 23(9) 1149-1156
- Evaluating the Use of microRNA Blood Tests for Gastric Cancer Screening in a Stratified Population-Level Screening Program: An Early Model-Based Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Kapoor Ritika et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 Sep 23(9) 1171-1179
- Ethical Questions Concerning Newborn Genetic Screening.
Esquerda Montse et al. Clinical genetics 2020 Aug
- Costs of in-house genomic profiling and implications for economic evaluation: A case example of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Johnston Karissa M et al. Journal of medical economics 2020 Jun 1
- Estimating health state utilities associated with a rare disease: Familial chylomicronemia syndrome (FCS).
Matza Louis S et al. Journal of medical economics 2020 Jun 1
- The implementation of pharmacogenomics into UK general practice: a qualitative study exploring barriers, challenges and opportunities.
Rafi I et al. Journal of community genetics 2020 May
- Use of Real-World Evidence in US Payer Coverage Decision-Making for Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Tests: Challenges, Opportunities, and Potential Solutions.
Deverka Patricia A et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 May 23(5) 540-550
- Payer Preferences and Willingness to Pay for Genomic Precision Medicine: A Discrete Choice Experiment.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2020 Apr 26(4) 529-537
- Health Economics Tools and Precision Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges.
Veenstra David L et al. Forum for health economics & policy 2020 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (39)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.