Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Pharmacogenetic Test to Guide Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder.
Groessl Erik J et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Aug 24(8) 726-734
- Impacts for Children Living with Genetic Muscle Disorders and their Parents - Findings from a Population-Based Study.
Jones Kelly M et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 5(3) 341-352
- Noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping of RhD negative pregnant women for targeted anti-D therapy in Australia: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Gordon Louisa G et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(12) 1245-1253
- High price of precision medicine forces cancer patients to make agonizing choices
L Szabo, USA Today, October 26, 2018
- Budget Impact Analysis of Afatinib for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Exon 19 Deletions or Exon 21 Substitution Mutations in a U.S. Health Plan.
Graham Jonathan et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Jun 24(6) 544-553
- ETHICS EVALUATION REVEALING DECISION-MAKER MOTIVES: A CASE OF NEONATAL SCREENING.
Raimond Véronique et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2018 Jan 34(2) 189-195
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and the Affordable Care Act: When Two Is Better Than One.
Rich Kelly et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2018 Jun 22(6) 331-332
- A comparison of family financial and employment impacts of fragile X syndrome, autism spectrum disorders, and intellectual disability.
Ouyang Lijing et al. Research in developmental disabilities 2014 Jul 35(7) 1518-27
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a Pilot Neonatal Screening Program for Sickle Cell Anemia in the Republic of Angola.
McGann Patrick T et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2015 Dec 167(6) 1314-9
- Accounting for differences in healthcare utilization and expenditures among US males with haemophilia by type of health insurance.
Guh S et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2017 23(2) e147-e151
- CDC-Authored Publications (44)
- Epidemiologic Studies (176)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (197)
- Evidence Synthesis (206)
- Guidelines (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (163)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (40)
- AMD Weekly Clips (72)
- GWAS Catalog (3)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: