Last Posted: May 24, 2022
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 screening of nine Chilean founder mutations through allelic-discrimination and real-time PCR in breast/ovarian cancer patients.
Alvarez Carolina et al. Molecular biology reports 2022 1-9
- Prediction of acute kidney injury risk after cardiac surgery: using a hybrid machine learning algorithm.
Petrosyan Yelena et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 137
- Microcalcification Discrimination in Mammography Using Deep Convolutional Neural Network: Towards Rapid and Early Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
Leong Yew Sum et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10875305
- Machine learning for the prediction of acute kidney injury in patients with sepsis.
Yue Suru et al. Journal of translational medicine 2022 20(1) 215
- Natural Language Processing of Radiology Reports to Detect Complications of Ischemic Stroke.
Miller Matthew I et al. Neurocritical care 2022
- A time-incorporated SOFA score-based machine learning model for predicting mortality in critically ill patients: A multicenter, real-world study.
Liu Yang et al. International journal of medical informatics 2022 163104776
- Machine learning-based in-hospital mortality prediction of HIV/AIDS patients with Talaromyces marneffei infection in Guangxi, China.
Shi Minjuan et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2022 16(5) e0010388
- Perspectives on choice of law challenges in multistate precision medicine research.
Beskow Laura M et al. Journal of law and the biosciences 2022 9(1) lsac010
- Machine learning to predict no reflow and in-hospital mortality in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction that underwent primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
Deng Lianxiang et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 109
- Clinicians' and Researchers' Views on Precision Medicine in Chronic Inflammation: Practices, Benefits and Challenges.
Erdmann Anke et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(4)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (168)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1868)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (509)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (33)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (296)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (27)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (106)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.