Last Posted: Feb 20, 2019
- Exercise May Help to Fend Off Depression
G Reynolds, NY Times, February 13, 2019
- Machine learning in mental health: a scoping review of methods and applications.
Shatte Adrian B R et al. Psychological medicine 2019 Feb 1-23
- Pharmacogenetic testing among patients with mood and anxiety disorders is associated with decreased utilization and cost: A propensity-score matched study.
Perlis Roy H et al. Depression and anxiety 2018 35(10) 946-952
- Body image problems in women with and without breast cancer 6-20 years after bilateral risk-reducing surgery - A prospective follow-up study.
Bai Lucy et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Feb 44120-127
- Factors affecting quality of life in children and adolescents with hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome/hypermobility spectrum disorders.
Mu Weiyi et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jan
- Genetics of Depression Linked with Hundreds of Genes and Different Behavioral Traits
Gen News, February 6, 2019
- The neuroactive potential of the human gut microbiota in quality of life and depression.
Valles-Colomer Mireia et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Feb
- Investigating the Association Between Body Fat and Depression via Mendelian Randomization
M Speed et al, BioRXIV, February 3, 2019
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of depression identifies 102 independent variants and highlights the importance of the prefrontal brain regions
DM Howard et al, Nature Neurology, February 4, 2019
- Impact of pharmacogenomics on clinical outcomes in major depressive disorder in the GUIDED trial: A large, patient- and rater-blinded, randomized, controlled study.
Greden John F et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2019 Jan 11159-67
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (3306)
- GWAS Studies (87)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (120)
- Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (80)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: