Last Posted: Jul 22, 2021
- Uptake and acceptability of a mainstreaming model of hereditary cancer multigene panel testing among patients with ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancer.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- A Real-Time Clinical Decision Support System, for Mild Cognitive Impairment Detection, Based on a Hybrid Neural Architecture.
Suárez-Araujo Carmen Paz et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2021 20215545297
- A cross-sectional study of the relationship between CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 variations and depression symptoms, for women taking SSRIs during pregnancy.
Hippman Catriona et al. Archives of women's mental health 2021
- Patient reported outcome measures in a cohort of patients at high risk of breast cancer treated by bilateral risk reducing mastectomy and breast reconstruction.
Gandhi A et al. Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS 2021
- Common and specific determinants of 9-year depression and anxiety course-trajectories: A machine-learning investigation in the Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety (NESDA).
Wardenaar Klaas J et al. Journal of affective disorders 2021 293295-304
- Health Equity for People with Disabilities
CDC, July 2021
- Discovery of Depression-Associated Factors From a Nationwide Population-Based Survey: Epidemiological Study Using Machine Learning and Network Analysis.
Nam Sang Min et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(6) e27344
- Factors to improve distress and fatigue in Cancer survivorship; further understanding through text analysis of interviews by machine learning.
Yang Kyungmi et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 741
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- Suicidal ideation and planning among Mexican adolescents are associated with depression polygenic risk scores.
Martinez-Levy Gabriela A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (104)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3186)
- GWAS Studies (118)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (339)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (49)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (133)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.