Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Says He Struggled with Depression: 'I Found Myself Self-Medicating'
H Murphy, People, August 20, 2019
- Examining the Importance of Family History in Pediatric Behavioural Referrals.
Gander Sarah et al. Cureus 2019 May 11(5) e4790
- Using Machine Learning to Classify Individuals With Alcohol Use Disorder Based on Treatment Seeking Status.
Lee Mary R et al. EClinicalMedicine 2019 Jul 1270-78
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- UnitedHealthcare To Cover Genetic Testing for Precision Medicine in Depression, Anxiety
Clinical Omics, August 2, 2019
- Identification of Patients in Need of Advanced Care for Depression Using Data Extracted From a Statewide Health Information Exchange: A Machine Learning Approach.
Kasthurirathne Suranga N et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jul 21(7) e13809
- Proactive Suicide Prevention Online (PSPO): Machine Identification and Crisis Management for Chinese Social Media Users With Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors.
Liu Xingyun et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e11705
- Attitudes Regarding Enrollment in a Genetic Research Project: An Informed Consent Simulation Study Comparing Views of People With Depression, Diabetes, and Neither Condition.
Kim Jane Paik et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2019 Jul 1556264619862467
- Choosing high-risk screening vs. surgery and the effect of treatment modality on anxiety and breast-specific sensuality in BRCA mutation carriers.
Rojas Kristin E et al. Gland surgery 2019 Jun 8(3) 249-257
- Harnessing digital technology to predict, diagnose, monitor, and develop treatments for brain disorders.
Stroud Clare et al. NPJ digital medicine 2019 244
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (114)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3534)
- GWAS Studies (102)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (175)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (33)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (103)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 21, 2019
- Content source: