Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- A comparison of accelerometry analysis methods for physical activity in older adult women and associations with health outcomes over time.
Thralls Katie J et al. Journal of sports sciences 2019 Jun 1-9
- Early Detection of Depression: Social Network Analysis and Random Forest Techniques.
Cacheda Fidel et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e12554
- Roadmap for Routine Pharmacogenetic Testing in a Psychiatric University Hospital.
Menke Andreas et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2019 Jun
- Evaluating the predictability of medical conditions from social media posts.
Merchant Raina M et al. PloS one 2019 14(6) e0215476
- Genetic counseling of patients with ovarian carcinoma: acceptance, timing, and psychological wellbeing.
Van de Beek I et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jun
- Characteristics of Adopters of an Online Social Networking Physical Activity Mobile Phone App: Cluster Analysis.
Sanders Ilea et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Jun 7(6) e12484
- Effects of Online Care on Functional and Psychological Outcomes in Patients with Psoriasis: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Young Paulina M et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2019 Jun
- Internet- and App-Based Stress Intervention for Distance-Learning Students With Depressive Symptoms: Protocol of a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Harrer Mathias et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2019 10361
- Prediction of rTMS treatment response in major depressive disorder using machine learning techniques and nonlinear features of EEG signal.
Hasanzadeh Fatemeh et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 May 256132-142
- The Telemedicine for Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease (TELE-IBD) Clinical Trial: Qualitative Assessment of Participants' Perceptions.
Quinn Charlene Connolly et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e14165
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3389)
- GWAS Studies (99)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (163)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (96)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: