Last Posted: May 14, 2021
- From Precision Metapharmacology to Patient Empowerment: Delivery of Self-Care Practices for Epilepsy, Pain, Depression and Cancer Using Digital Health Technologies.
Bulaj Grzegorz et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12612602
- A prospective study to determine the clinical utility of pharmacogenetic testing of veterans with treatment-resistant depression.
McCarthy Michael J et al. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2021 2698811211015224
- Association of Multigenerational Family History of Depression With Lifetime Depressive and Other Psychiatric Disorders in Children: Results from the Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study.
van Dijk Milenna T et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Troubling Neurobiological Vulnerability: Psychiatric Risk and the Adverse Milieu in Environmental Epigenetics Research.
Filipe Angela Marques et al. Frontiers in sociology 2021 6635986
- Family Genetic Risk Scores and the Genetic Architecture of Major Affective and Psychotic Disorders in a Swedish National Sample.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Symptom-level modelling unravels the shared genetic architecture of anxiety and depression
JG Thorp et al, Nature Human Behavior, April 15, 2021
- The Application of a Machine Learning-Based Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging Approach in Major Depression.
Na Kyoung-Sae et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2021 130557-69
- Who is asked about alcohol consumption? A retrospective cohort study using a national repository of Electronic Medical Records.
Singer Alexander et al. Preventive medicine reports 2021 22101346
- Exploring the Effects of Genomic Testing on Fear of Cancer Recurrence among Breast Cancer Survivors.
Gormley Maurade et al. Psycho-oncology 2021
- Bugs and Brains, the Gut and Mental Health Study: a mixed-methods study investigating microbiota composition and function in anxiety, depression and irritable bowel syndrome.
Simpson Carra A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(3) e043221
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3135)
- GWAS Studies (109)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (321)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (49)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (122)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.