Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- Germline mutation landscape of Chinese patients with familial breast/ovarian cancer in a panel of 22 susceptibility genes.
Wang Jiayu et al. Cancer medicine 2019 8(5) 2074-2084
- Clinical outcomes of a genomic screening program for actionable genetic conditions.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jun
- Evaluating the Utility of Polygenic Risk Scores in Identifying High-Risk Individuals for Eight Common Cancers.
Jia Guochong et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2020 Jun 4(3) pkaa021
- Genetic Counseling, Testing, and Management of HBOC in India: An Expert Consensus Document from Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
Malhotra Hemant et al. JCO global oncology 2020 Jul 6991-1008
- Genetic counselors' perspectives on population-based screening for BRCA-related hereditary breast and ovarian cancer and Lynch syndrome.
De Simone Lenika M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Economic Modelling of Screen-and-Treat Strategies for Brazilian Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Simoes Correa-Galendi Julia et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2020 Jun
- Retrospective reinterpretation and reclassification of BRCA1/2 variants from Chinese population.
Li Dan et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2020 Jun
- Implementation and evaluation of a nurse-led decision-coaching program for healthy breast cancer susceptibility gene (BRCA1/2) mutation carriers: a study protocol for the randomized controlled EDCP-BRCA study.
Isselhard A et al. Trials 2020 Jun 21(1) 501
- "It wasn't just for me": Motivations and implications of genetic testing for women at a low risk of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome.
Gill Gulvir et al. Psycho-oncology 2020 Jun
- Setting a baseline: A 7-year review of referral rates and outcomes for serous ovarian cancer prior to implementation of oncologist mediated genetic testing.
Armel Susan Randall et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (95)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (900)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (520)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (48)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (27)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (13)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (224)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.