Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- A Comparison of Patient-Reported Outcomes Following Consent for Genetic Testing Using an Oncologist- or Genetic Counselor-Mediated Model of Care.
McCuaig Jeanna M et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2021 28(2) 1459-1471
- Baseline knowledge and receptiveness to genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndromes in Chinese high-risk females.
Chu Annie Tsz-Wai et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer: Genes Related, Target Therapy and Prevention.
Vietri Maria Teresa et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(7)
- Psychological Distress and Coping Ability of Women at High Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer before Undergoing Genetic Counseling-An Exploratory Study from Germany.
Vajen Beate et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(8)
- The Screen Project: Guided Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer Susceptibility in Canada.
Narod Steven A et al. Cancers 2021 13(8)
- Universal access to genetic counseling for women with epithelial ovarian cancer in Nova Scotia: Evaluating a new collaborative care model.
Warias Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Value of a genetics clinic evaluation in identifying women at risk for hereditary breast-ovarian cancer syndrome.
Hinshaw Jesse C et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Analysis of BRCA1/2 variants of unknown significance in the prospective Korean Hereditary Breast Cancer study.
Kim Joo Heung et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 8485
- Controversies in Hereditary Cancer Management.
AlHilli Mariam M et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Impact of national guidelines on use of BRCA1/2 germline testing, risk management advice given to women with pathogenic BRCA1/2 variants and uptake of advice.
Meiser Bettina et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 24
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (931)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (597)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (54)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (27)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (100)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.