Last Posted: Feb 17, 2019
- Delivering Precision Behavior Change Through Digital Medicine
S Wongvibulsin et al, OSF preprints, February 2019
- Predicting opioid dependence from electronic health records with machine learning.
Ellis Randall J et al. BioData mining 2019 123
- Optimal Integration of Behavioral Medicine into Clinical Genetics and Genomics.
Klein William M P et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Feb 104(2) 193-196
- Imputation of behavioral candidate gene repeat variants in 486,551 publicly-available UK Biobank individuals.
Border Richard et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Feb
- A patient-centered mobile health application to motivate use of genetic counseling among women with ovarian cancer: A pilot randomized controlled trial.
Vogel Rachel I et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Feb
- Factors affecting breast cancer patients' need for genetic risk information: From information insufficiency to information need.
Hong Soo Jung et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- What Is the Effectiveness of Patient Decision Aids for Cancer-Related Decisions? A Systematic Review Subanalysis.
McAlpine Kristen et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2018 Dec (2) 1-13
- How Do You Bridge Oncology Nurses and Genetic Counselors?
Pirschel Chris et al. ONS connect 2016 Nov 32(2) 15
- THE GORDON WILSON LECTURE: CANCER GENE VARIANT (RE)CLASSIFICATION: FROM TRUTHINESS TO TRUTH.
Ross Theodora et al. Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association 2018 12999-120
- The PiGeOn project: protocol for a longitudinal study examining psychosocial, behavioural and ethical issues and outcomes in cancer tumour genomic profiling.
Best Megan et al. BMC cancer 2018 18(1) 389
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Genomics Publications (61)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Epidemiologic Studies (10449)
- GWAS Studies (214)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (635)
- Evidence Synthesis (57)
- Guidelines (27)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (328)
- Tools/Methods (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (124)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (172)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: