Last Posted: Apr 18, 2019
- Perplexed by PGx? Exploring the impact of pharmacogenomic results on medical management, disclosures and patient behavior.
Waldman Larissa et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Apr
- Consensus Statement of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics on Diagnosis and Management of Fragile X Syndrome in India.
Sachdeva Anupam et al. Indian pediatrics 2019 Mar 56(3) 221-228
- Using artificial intelligence to assess clinicians' communication skills.
Ryan Padhraig et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Jan 364l161
- Genetic and environmental sources of familial coaggregation of obsessive-compulsive disorder and suicidal behavior: a population-based birth cohort and family study.
Sidorchuk Anna, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 4 0.
- Application of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Preliminary Study with Artificial Neural Networks.
Ghafouri-Fard Soudeh et al. Journal of molecular neuroscience : MN 2019 Apr
- Redesigning Skin Cancer Early Detection and Care Using a New Mobile Health Application: Protocol of the SKIN Research Project, a Randomised Controlled Trial.
Janda Monika et al. Dermatology (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 235(1) 11-18
- Wearable Activity Trackers, Accuracy, Adoption, Acceptance and Health Impact: A Systematic Literature Review.
Shin Grace et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2019 Mar 103153
- Effect of communicating phenotypic and genetic risk of coronary heart disease alongside web-based lifestyle advice: the INFORM Randomised Controlled Trial.
Silarova Barbora et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2019 Mar
- Implications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for targeted recruitment of older adults with dementia and their caregivers in the community: A retrospective analysis.
Scerpella Danny L et al. Contemporary clinical trials communications 2019 Jun 14100338
- Preparing Teens to Stay Safe and Healthy on the Job: a Multilevel Evaluation of the Talking Safety Curriculum for Middle Schools and High Schools.
Guerin Rebecca J et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (74)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10528)
- GWAS Studies (215)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (679)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (61)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (32)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (175)
- Reviews/Commentaries (384)
- Tools/Methods (39)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (140)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 24, 2019
- Content source: