Last Posted: Sep 19, 2019
- Perceptions of uncertainties about carrier results identified by exome sequencing in a randomized controlled trial.
Umstead Kendall L et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2019 Aug
- [The China National GeneBank─owned by all, completed by all and shared by all].
Wang Bo et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2019 Aug 41(8) 761-772
- Symptomatology differences of major depression in psychiatric versus general hospitals: A machine learning approach.
Cui Lvchun et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 Sep 260349-360
- Unveiling Online Suicide Behavior: What Can We Learn About Mental Health from Suicide Survivors of Reddit?
Ambalavan Ashwin Karthik et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 26450-54
- Social network interventions for health behaviours and outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Hunter Ruth F et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Sep (9) e1002890
- Precision medicine for metastatic colorectal cancer: an evolving era.
Guler Irem et al. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology 2019 Sep 1-13
- Personal Genetic Information about HIV: Research Participants' Views of Ethical, Social, and Behavioral Implications.
Boyce Angie et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-10
- Warning signs: Can data from mobile phones anticipate a suicide attempt?
K Servick, Science, August 23, 2019
- Human Behaviour Change Project
Human Behaviour Change Project, 2019
- Penetrance and Pleiotropy of Polygenic Risk Scores for Schizophrenia in 106,160 Patients Across Four Health Care Systems.
Zheutlin Amanda B et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Aug appiajp201918091085
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (87)
- Hot Topics (410)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11010)
- GWAS Studies (235)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (849)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (75)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (42)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (119)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (196)
- Reviews/Commentaries (529)
- Tools/Methods (43)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (182)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 23, 2019
- Content source: