Last Posted: Dec 11, 2018
- How data science can advance mental health research
TC Russ et al, Nature Human Behavior, December 10, 2018
- Learning ones genetic risk changes physiology independent of actual genetic risk
BP Turnwald et al, Nature Human Behavior, December 2018
- From high definition precision healthcare to precision public oral health: opportunities and challenges.
Slavkin Harold C et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2018 Dec
- Integrating behavioural health tracking in human genetics research
NB Freimer et al, Nature Reviews Genetics, December 6, 2018
- Child body mass index, genotype and parenting in the prediction of restrictive feeding.
Bost K K et al. Pediatric obesity 2018 13(4) 239-246
- Connecting the pharmacogenetics and personalised medicine community.
McNamee Christine J et al. Drug discovery today 2018 23(8) 1456-1457
- The Missing -Omes: Proposing Social and Environmental Nomenclature in Precision Medicine.
Davis M M et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 64-66
- Phylogenetic analysis of West Nile Virus in Maricopa County, Arizona: Evidence for dynamic behavior of strains in two major lineages in the American Southwest.
Hepp Crystal M et al. PloS one 2018 (11) e0205801
- A behavior-theoretic evaluation of values clarification on parental beliefs and intentions toward genomic sequencing for newborns.
Paquin Ryan S et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2018 Nov
- Natural Disease History, Outcomes, and Co-mutations in a Series of Patients With BRAF-Mutated Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Myall Nathaniel J et al. Clinical lung cancer 2018 Oct
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (3)
- CDC-Authored Publications (59)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Epidemiologic Studies (10361)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (605)
- Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Guidelines (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (301)
- Tools/Methods (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (119)
- AMD Weekly Clips (169)
- GWAS Catalog (214)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: