Last Posted: Apr 24, 2021
- Comparison of Survival After Breast-Conserving Therapy vs Mastectomy Among Patients With or Without the BRCA1/2 Variant in a Large Series of Unselected Chinese Patients With Breast Cancer
Q Wan et al, JAMA Network Open, April 23, 2021
- Analysis of BRCA1/2 variants of unknown significance in the prospective Korean Hereditary Breast Cancer study.
Kim Joo Heung et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 8485
- Impact of national guidelines on use of BRCA1/2 germline testing, risk management advice given to women with pathogenic BRCA1/2 variants and uptake of advice.
Meiser Bettina et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2021 19(1) 24
- Trends and timing of risk-reducing mastectomy uptake in unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers in Slovenia.
Ložar Taja et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2021
- Racial disparities still persist in genetic testing for BRCA-related breast cancer- West Philly native shares her cancer journey as part of Penn Medicine's effort to boost testing rates among Black patients
T Romero, Philly Voice, April 6, 2021
- Breast cancer risk and hormone replacement therapy among BRCA carriers after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy.
Michaelson-Cohen Rachel et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 14895-102
- Prolonged recombinant pregnancy hormone use in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Depypere Herman et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2021
- The results of multigene panel sequencing in Slovak HBOC families.
Konecny Michal et al. Neoplasma 2021
- Fertility preservation in patients with BRCA mutations or Lynch syndrome.
Corrado Giacomo et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2021 31(3) 332-338
- Local Laboratory Testing of Germline BRCA Mutations vs. Myriad: A Single-Institution Experience in Korea.
Hong Joohyun et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (721)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (579)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (54)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (27)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.