Last Posted: Oct 10, 2019
- A Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Multigene Testing for All Patients With Breast Cancer.
Sun Li et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Oct
- BRCA testing in unaffected young women in the United States, 2006-2017.
Guo Fangjian et al. Cancer 2019 Sep
- Genetic testing in ovarian cancer - clinical impact and current practices.
Knabben Laura et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2019 Oct
- No. 344-Opportunistic Salpingectomy and Other Methods of Risk Reduction for Ovarian/Fallopian Tube/Peritoneal Cancer in the General Population.
Salvador Shannon et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2017 Jun 39(6) 480-493
- After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Men May Be More Likely to Die than Women
NCI, October 2, 2019
- Why BRCA mutations are not tumour-agnostic biomarkers for PARP inhibitor therapy
NJ Curtin et al, Nature Rev Clin Oncology, October 3, 2019
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Gene Mutations and Colorectal Cancer Risk: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Oh Mok et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 110(11) 1178-1189
- Mathew Knowles reveals he is battling breast cancer: 'We need men to speak out'
H FitzPatrick et al, ABC Good Morning America, October 2, 2019
- [Views of Icelandic women towards genetic counseling - and testing of BRCA2 mutations].
Jonsdottir Thordis et al. Laeknabladid 104(6) 289-296
- Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Decisions of the BRCA-Positive Patient: An Observational Study at a Single Institution.
Johns Dana et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2017 26(6) 702-706
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (280)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (647)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (438)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (47)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (268)
- Tools/Methods (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.