Last Posted: Feb 19, 2019
- Draft Recommendation Statement BRCA-Related Cancer: Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing
USPSTF, February 2019
- Germline BRCA mutation and outcome in young-onset breast cancer (POSH): a prospective cohort study.
Copson Ellen R et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(2) 169-180
- Bringing prostate cancer germline genetics into clinical practice.
Das Sanjay et al. The Journal of urology 2019 Feb
- Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer: A Retrospective Single-Center Study of 5143 Italian Families with History of BRCA-Related Malignancies.
Toss Angela et al. Cancers 2019 Feb 11(2)
- Are young women ready for BRCA testing? Comparing attitudes and comprehension of two age groups of healthy Italian women.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Patient education and counseling 2019 Jan
- Germline variation in BRCA1/2 is highly ethnic-specific: evidence from over 30,000 Chinese hereditary breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Bhaskaran Shanmuga Priya et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jan
- Targeted surgical prevention of epithelial ovarian cancer is cost effective and saves money in BRCA mutation carrying family members of women with epithelial ovarian cancer. A Canadian model.
Hoskins Paul et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Germline Mutation Analysis in Hereditary Breast/Ovarian Cancer Families from the Aures Region (Eastern Algeria): First Report.
Mehemmai Chiraz et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2019 Feb
- Current strategies for the targeted treatment of high-grade serous epithelial ovarian cancer and relevance of BRCA mutational status.
Gadducci Angiolo et al. Journal of ovarian research 2019 Jan 12(1) 9
- Genomic alterations in breast cancer: Level of evidence for actionability according to ESMO Scale for Clinical Actionability of molecular Targets (ESCAT).
Condorelli R et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Epidemiologic Studies (574)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (333)
- Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Guidelines (12)
- Tier Table (17)
- Reviews/Commentaries (208)
- Tools/Methods (9)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: