Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- Risk-Reducing Mastectomy in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers
A Complex Discussion
S Domchek, JAMA< December 6, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Uterine cancer in Jewish Israeli BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Laitman Yael et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of nonfounder BRCA1/2 mutations in Ashkenazi Jewish patients presenting for genetic testing at a hereditary breast and ovarian cancer center.
Frey Melissa K et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Genetic counselling and testing of susceptibility genes for therapeutic decision-making in breast cancer-an European consensus statement and expert recommendations.
Singer Christian F et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2018 Nov 10654-60
- No. 366-Gynaecologic Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Jacobson Michelle et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Nov 40(11) 1497-1510
- Risk Reduction and Survival Benefit of Risk-Reducing Salpingo-oophorectomy in Hereditary Breast Cancer: Meta-analysis and Systematic Review.
Xiao Ye-Lei et al. Clinical breast cancer 2018 Oct
- A Recurrent BRCA2 Mutation Explains the Majority of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome Cases in Puerto Rico.
Diaz-Zabala Hector J et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Population Based Testing for Primary Prevention: A Systematic Review.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Concordance with BRCA1/2 testing guidelines among women in The Health of Women (HOW) Study ® .
Silver Michelle I et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Nov
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (2)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Tier Table (17)
- Epidemiologic Studies (559)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (312)
- Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Guidelines (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (192)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (11)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: