Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Integration of functional assay data results provides strong evidence for classification of hundreds of BRCA1 variants of uncertain significance.
Lyra Paulo C M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- The mediating effects of public genomic knowledge in precision medicine implementation: A structural equation model approach.
Mogaka John Jules O et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0240585
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes mutations among high risk breast cancer patients in Jordan.
Abu-Helalah Munir et al. Scientific reports 2020 Oct 10(1) 17573
- The current landscape of molecular profiling in the treatment of epithelial ovarian cancer.
Haunschild Carolyn E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Oct
- Development of a longitudinal two-biomarker algorithm for early detection of ovarian cancer in women with BRCA mutations.
Lentz Scott E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2020 Oct
- Fertility in BRCA mutation carriers: counseling BRCA-mutated patients on reproductive issues.
Knabben Laura et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2020 Oct
- Do you dare open Pandora's Box of genetic counseling?
S Yoo, KARE 11, October 8, 2020
- Molecular contribution of BRCA1 and BRCA2 to genome instability in breast cancer patients: review of radiosensitivity assays.
Sadeghi Fatemeh et al. Biological procedures online 2020 2223
- Rapid Genetic Testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations at the Time of Breast Cancer Diagnosis: An Observational Study.
Metcalfe Kelly A et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2020 Sep
- Understanding Medical Mistrust in Black Women at Risk of BRCA 1/2 Mutations.
Sutton Arnethea L et al. Journal of health disparities research and practice 2019 12(3) 35-47
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (693)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (561)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (53)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (27)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.