Last Posted: Nov 18, 2021
- Breast-conserving therapy for breast cancer with BRCA mutations: a meta-analysis.
Wang Changjun et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2021
- Concordance of BRCA mutation detection in tumor versus blood, and frequency of bi-allelic loss of BRCA in tumors from patients in the phase III SOLO2 trial.
Hodgson Darren R et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Creating Breast and Gynecologic Cancer Guidelines for Transgender Patients With BRCA Mutations.
Bedrick Bronwyn S et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Identification and validation of a novel zinc finger protein-related gene-based prognostic model for breast cancer.
Ye Min et al. PeerJ 2021 9e12276
- The challenging screen detection of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers adhering to a 6-month follow-up program: results from a 6-years surveillance.
Grandi Giovanni et al. Menopause (New York, N.Y.) 2021
- A DNA Damage Response Gene Panel for Different Histologic Types of Epithelial Ovarian Carcinomas and Their Outcomes.
Chiang Ying-Cheng et al. Biomedicines 2021 9(10)
- Exploring Implementation of Personal Breast Cancer Risk Assessments.
Sierra Maria A et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(10)
- Identification of women at risk of hereditary breast-ovarian cancer among participants in a population-based breast cancer screening.
Bonelli Luigina et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Multiple Mutation Detection for Risk Assessment in Patients with Breast Cancer by Using Next-Generation Sequencing.
Liu Peng-Fei et al. Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2021 51(5) 670-677
- Pioneering BRCA1/2 Point-Of-Care Testing for Integration of Germline and Tumor Genetics in Breast Cancer Risk Management: A Vision for the Future of Translational Pharmacogenomics.
Mampunye Lwando et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11619817
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (757)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (612)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (28)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.