Last Posted: Apr 23, 2019
- Reproductive potential and performance of fertility preservation strategies in BRCA-mutated breast cancer patients.
Lambertini M et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 29(1) 237-243
- A systematic review of international guidelines and recommendations for the genetic screening, diagnosis, genetic counseling, and treatment of BRCA -mutated breast cancer.
Forbes Carol et al. Cancer management and research 2019 112321-2337
- Five screening-detected breast cancer cases in initially disease-free BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Shimada Satoko et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Apr
- International trends in the uptake of cancer risk reduction strategies in women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.
Metcalfe Kelly et al. British journal of cancer 2019 Apr
- Multigene panel testing in unselected Israeli breast cancer cases: mutational spectrum and use of BRCA1/2 mutation prediction algorithms.
Bernstein-Molho Rinat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Apr
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in BRCA Counseling and Testing: a Narrative Review.
Williams Christina D et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2019 Apr
- Dont Count on 23andMe to Detect Most Breast Cancer Risks, Study Warns
H Murphy, NY Times, April 15, 2019
- Genomic profiling in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and a pathway towards therapy individualization: A scoping review.
Singh Ritu R et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Mar 7527-38
- Knowledge, attitudes and practice of physicians towards fertility and pregnancy-related issues in youngBRCA-mutated breast cancer patients.
Lambertini Matteo et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2019 Jan
- Opportunistic testing of BRCA1, BRCA2 and mismatch repair genes improves the yield of phenotype driven hereditary cancer gene panels.
Feliubadaló Lídia et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (584)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (383)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (39)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (17)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (238)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: