Last Posted: Jul 27, 2021
- BRCA mutations in pancreatic cancer and progress in their targeting.
Alkassis Samer et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets 2021
- Decision aids for female BRCA mutation carriers: a scoping review protocol.
McGarrigle Sarah A et al. BMJ open 2021 11(7) e045075
- From BRCA1 to Polygenic Risk Scores: Mutation-Associated Risks in Breast Cancer-Related Genes.
Woodward Emma R et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(3) 202-213
- High-grade serous ovarian carcinoma and detection of inactivated BRCA genes from biopsy material of Slovak patients.
Janíková Katarína et al. Neoplasma 2021
- MFHP Cancer
CDC, July 2021
- Association of Copy Number Variation Signature and Survival in Patients With Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Graf Ryon P et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(6) e2114162
- Uptake and timing of risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy among patients with BRCA1/2 mutations.
Smith Maria J et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Uptake of cancer risk management strategies among women who undergo cascade genetic testing for breast cancer susceptibility genes.
Makhnoon Sukh et al. Cancer 2021
- Assessing Genetic Variants in Matched Biocompartments From Patients With Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Sanders Brooke E et al. Technology in cancer research & treatment 2021 2015330338211027917
- Evaluation of two population screening programmes for BRCA1/2 founder mutations in the Australian Jewish community: a protocol paper.
Cousens Nicole E et al. BMJ open 2021 11(6) e041186
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (738)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (590)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (55)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (28)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (11)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.