Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Surgical decision making in premenopausal BRCA carriers considering risk-reducing early salpingectomy or salpingo-oophorectomy: a qualitative study.
Gaba Faiza et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 Feb
- Utilization, Timing, and Outcomes of BRCA Genetic Testing Among Women With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer From a National Commercially Insured Population: The ABOARD Study.
Armstrong Joanne et al. JCO oncology practice 2021 Feb 17(2) e226-e235
- Clinical practice guidelines for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing.
Pujol Pascal et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 Feb 14630-47
- What You Should Know About Your BRCA Status And Ovarian Cancer Risk
When it comes to your health, knowledge is power.
K Miller, Good House keeping, February 9, 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer: A Systematic Review.
Koldehoff Andreas et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 Feb 24(2) 303-312
- Current practices on genetic testing in ovarian cancer.
Fostira Florentia et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Dec 8(24) 1703
- Prophylactic Surgery in the BRCA+ Patient: Do Women Develop Breast Cancer While Waiting?
Macadam Sheina A et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2021 Jan 28(1) 702-715
- Evidence for an ancient BRCA1 pathogenic variant in inherited breast cancer patients from Senegal.
Ndiaye Rokhaya et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Jan 5(1) 8
- Prevalence of mutations in BRCA and MMR genes in patients affected with hereditary endometrial cancer.
Vietri Maria Teresa et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2021 Jan 38(2) 13
- Sharing genetic test results with family members of BRCA, PALB2, CHEK2, and ATM carriers.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (716)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (578)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (54)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (28)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.