Last Posted: Aug 23, 2019
- Cancer Patient Says Question Could Save Lives: 'Do You Have Eastern European Jewish Ancestry?'
C Goldberg, WBUR, August 21, 2019
- Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer
US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
USPSTF, JAMA, August 20, 2019
- Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer in Women
Updated Evidence Report and Systematic Review for the US Preventive Services Task Force
HD Nelson et al, JAMA, August 20, 2019
- Breast cancer risk assessment: Evaluation of screening tools for genetics referral.
Himes Deborah O et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Aug
- Hereditary Cancer Evaluation in 2019-a Rapidly Evolving Landscape.
Yung Rachel L et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Aug
- The Genetic Education for Men (GEM) Trial: Development of Web-Based Education for Untested Men in BRCA1/2-Positive Families.
Peshkin Beth N et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Aug
- Twenty Years of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Molecular Analysis at MMCI - Current Developments for the Classification of Variants.
Machackova Eva et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 51-71
- BRCA mutation frequency and clinical features of ovarian cancer patients: A report from a Chinese study group.
Bu Hualei et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2019 Aug
- Contribution of Massive Parallel Sequencing to Diagnosis of Hereditary Ovarian Cancer in the Czech Republic.
Soukupová Jana et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2019 32(Supplementum2) 72-78
- Prevalence of genetic susceptibility for breast and ovarian cancer in a non-cancer related study population: secondary germline findings from a Swiss single centre cohort.
Kraemer Dennis et al. Swiss medical weekly 2019 Aug 149w20092
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (269)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (638)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (430)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (44)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (258)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: