Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Long-term prognosis of women with Brugada syndrome and Electrophysiologic study.
Rodríguez-Mañero Moisés et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Dec
- Clinical Evaluation of the Polygenetic Background of Blood Pressure in the Population-Based Setting.
Giontella Alice et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2020 Nov HYPERTENSIONAHA12015449
- Polygenic Score for Beta-Blocker Survival Benefit in European Ancestry Patients with Reduced Ejection Fraction Heart Failure.
Lanfear David E et al. Circulation. Heart failure 2020 Oct
- How Will Genetics Inform the Clinical Care of Atrial Fibrillation?
Shoemaker M Benjamin et al. Circulation research 2020 Jun 127(1) 111-127
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: De novo variants and evidence for mutational burden in genes associated with atrial fibrillation.
Coban-Akdemir Zeynep H et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2020 Mar
- The Genetic Puzzle of Familial Atrial Fibrillation.
Ragab Ahmed A Y et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2020 714
- Polygenic Risk Scores in Coronary Artery Disease and Atrial Fibrillation.
Gladding Patrick A et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Dec
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Predicting Atrial Fibrillation using a Combination of Genetic Risk Score and Clinical Risk Factors.
Okubo Yousaku et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Jan
- Broad Genetic Testing in a Clinical Setting Uncovers a High Prevalence of Titin Loss-of-Function Variants in Very Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation.
Goodyer William R et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (573)
- GWAS Studies (32)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (68)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.