Last Posted: Jul 13, 2017
- Gene-Environment Interactions-What Can These Tell Us about the Relationship between Asthma and Allergy?
Turner Steve et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2017 5118
- Most Recent Asthma Data
- Pathogenesis of asthma: implications for precision medicine.
Russell Richard J et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2017 Jul 131(14) 1723-1735
- Is the atopic march related to confounding by genetics and early life environment? A systematic review of sibship and twin data.
Khan Sabria J et al. Allergy 2017 Jun
- Factors predicting persistence of early wheezing through childhood and adolescence: a systematic review of the literature.
Rodríguez-Martínez Carlos E et al. Journal of asthma and allergy 2017 1083-98
- Genetic Signatures of Asthma Exacerbation.
Park Heung Woo et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2017 May 9(3) 191-199
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: