Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Genetic Determinants of Poor Response to Treatment in Severe Asthma.
Figueiredo Ricardo G et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Assessment and management of disease burden and quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema: a consensus report.
Bork Konrad et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2021 17(1) 40
- Leveraging unstructured data to identify hereditary angioedema patients in electronic medical records.
Brouwer Emily S et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2021 17(1) 41
- Genetic and non-genetic factors affecting the expression of COVID-19-relevant genes in the large airway epithelium.
Kasela Silva et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 66
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) in PRKG1 & SPATA13-AS1 are associated with bronchodilator response: a pilot study during acute asthma exacerbations in African American children.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2021
- The economics of precision health: preventing air pollution-induced exacerbation in asthma.
Mohammadi Tima et al. ERJ open research 2021 7(1)
- Genetics and Epigenetics in Asthma.
Ntontsi Polyxeni et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(5)
- Association between Gene Polymorphisms of T Cell Immunoglobulin Domain and Mucin Domain-3 and Risk of Asthma: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Wei Wenping et al. Iranian journal of allergy, asthma, and immunology 2021 20(1) 1-10
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning in respiratory medicine and potential role in asthma and COPD diagnosis.
Kaplan Alan et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2021
- Optimal Management of Hereditary Angioedema: Shared Decision-Making.
Banerji Aleena et al. Journal of asthma and allergy 2021 14119-125
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (80)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2688)
- GWAS Studies (110)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (85)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (41)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.