Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- Multiple genes affect risk of asthma, hay fever and eczema
Upsala University, Science Daily, August 5, 2019
- Long-term prophylaxis therapy in patients with hereditary angioedema with C1 inhibitor deficiency.
Craig Timothy et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2018 121(6) 673-679
- Clinical burden of illness in patients with phenylketonuria (PKU) and associated comorbidities - a retrospective study of German health insurance claims data.
Trefz K F et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jul 14(1) 181
- Choosing the right biologic for severe asthma: precision medicine through the lens of patient-centered decision making.
Desai Mauli et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2019 Jul
- The Future Of Omics For Clinical Practice.
Long Andrew et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2019 Jul
- A host gene expression approach for identifying triggers of asthma exacerbations.
Lydon Emily C et al. PloS one 2019 (4) e0214871
- Twitter mining using semi-supervised classification for relevance filtering in syndromic surveillance.
Edo-Osagie Oduwa et al. PloS one 2019 14(7) e0210689
- Understanding the genetics of asthma and implications for clinical practice.
Mammen Jennifer R et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Jul 31(7) 384-387
- Prodromal clinical, demographic, and socio-ecological correlates of asthma in adults: A 10-year statewide big data multi-domain analysis.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2019 Jul 1-14
- Hereditary angioedema: Screening of first-degree blood relatives and earlier diagnosis.
Valle Solange O R et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2019 Jul 40(4) 279-281
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Hot Topics (98)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2592)
- GWAS Studies (87)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (48)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (17)
- Reviews/Commentaries (83)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: