Last Posted: Oct 21, 2019
- NIH's All of Us Partners with HudsonAlpha on Long-Read Sequencing Project
Clinical Omics, October 18, 2019
- The ALS Registry: Hope for Patients, Resources for Research
- Characterization of Parkinson's disease using blood-based biomarkers: A multicohort proteomic analysis.
Posavi Marijan et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Oct 16(10) e1002931
- Insights into Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis from a Machine Learning Perspective.
Gordon Jonathan et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Oct 8(10)
- Predictive Genetic Counseling for Neurodegenerative Diseases: Past, Present, and Future.
Goldman Jill S et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2019 Sep
- [Current status of the predictive genetic testing for hereditary neurological diseases in Shinshu University Hospital].
Tanaka Keiko et al. Rinsho shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 2013 53(3) 196-204
- ALS gene may be a hitchhiker’s guide to the neuron
NIH, September 19, 2019
- ALS gene may be a hitchhiker?s guide to the neuron
NIH, September 19, 2019
- Mutations in the SPTLC1 gene are a cause of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis that may be amenable to serine supplementation
JO Johnson et al, BioRXIV, September 19, 2019
- Genetic testing in fetuses with isolated agenesis of the corpus callosum.
She Qin et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 Aug 1-201
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (99)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (646)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (36)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (53)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.