Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Deep Learning-Based Multilevel Classification of Alzheimer's Disease Using Non-invasive Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy.
Ho Thi Kieu Khanh et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2022 14810125
- Development of a machine learning model to predict mild cognitive impairment using natural language processing in the absence of screening.
Penfold Robert B et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 129
- Effects of Apolipoprotein E ɛ4 and Risk Factors on Domains of Cognition in Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia.
Han Seung-Hyup et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2022
- Predicting Amyloid Positivity in Cognitively Unimpaired Older Adults: A Machine Learning Approach Using the A4 Data.
Petersen Kellen K et al. Neurology 2022
- Heterozygous and Homozygous Variants in SORL1 Gene in Alzheimer's Disease Patients: Clinical, Neuroimaging and Neuropathological Findings.
Alvarez-Mora Maria Isabel et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(8)
- Radiomics Analysis of Brain [F]FDG PET/CT to Predict Alzheimer's Disease in Patients with Amyloid PET Positivity: A Preliminary Report on the Application of SPM Cortical Segmentation, Pyradiomics and Machine-Learning Analysis.
Alongi Pierpaolo et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(4)
- Tau polygenic risk scoring: a cost-effective aid for prognostic counseling in Alzheimer's disease.
Ramanan Vijay K et al. Acta neuropathologica 2022
- Combining human and machine intelligence for clinical trial eligibility querying.
Fang Yilu et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2022
- Genetic evaluation of dementia with Lewy bodies implicates distinct disease subgroups.
Kaivola Karri et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2022
- Plasma biomarkers and genetics in the diagnosis and prediction of Alzheimer's disease.
Stevenson-Hoare Joshua et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (51)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4389)
- GWAS Studies (166)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (231)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (124)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.