Last Posted: Oct 26, 2021
- Development of the Hypertension Index Model in General Adult Using the Korea National Health and Nutritional Examination Survey and the Korean Genome and Epidemiology Study.
Seo Myung-Jae et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(10)
- Special focus issue on epigenomics and health disparities: foreword.
Argentieri M Austin et al. Epigenomics 2021 10
- Wilson Disease Prevalence: Discrepancy Between Clinical Records, Registries and Mutation Carrier Frequency.
Lorente-Arencibia Pascual et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2021
- Machine learning algorithms for predicting undernutrition among under-five children in Ethiopia.
Bitew Fikrewold H et al. Public health nutrition 2021 1-29
- Quantifying representativeness in randomized clinical trials using machine learning fairness metrics.
Qi Miao et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(3) ooab077
- Metabolomics can provide new insights into perinatal nutrition.
Pintus Roberta et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
- The BAriatic surgery SUbstitution and nutrition (BASUN) population: a data-driven exploration of predictors for obesity.
Höskuldsdóttir Gudrún et al. BMC endocrine disorders 2021 21(1) 183
- Using Machine Learning Algorithms to Predict Candidaemia in ICU Patients With New-Onset Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.
Yuan Siyi et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8720926
- Pregnancy in cystic fibrosis: Review of the literature and expert recommendations.
Jain Raksha et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2021
- Utility of Genetically Predicted Lp(a) (Lipoprotein [a]) and ApoB Levels for Cardiovascular Risk Assessment.
Wu Haoyu et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 CIRCGEN121003312
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (64)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2948)
- GWAS Studies (67)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (157)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (26)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (75)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.