Last Posted: Dec 09, 2023
- Association of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase and Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Genes Polymorphism With In-Sent Restenosis of Bare Metal Stents vs Drug-Eluting Stents in Egyptians.
Tarek A Abdelaziz, et al. Angiology 2023 0 33197231219837
- Application of genetic risk score for in-stent restenosis of second- and third-generation drug-eluting stents in geriatric patients.
Yu-Ling Hsu et al. BMC Geriatr 2023 23(1) 443
- Sex Differences in Midterm Prognostic Implications of High Platelet Reactivity After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting Stents in East Asian Patients: Results From the PTRG-DES (Platelet Function and Genotype-Related Long-Term Prognosis in Drug-Eluting Stent-Treated Patients With Coronary Artery Disease) Consortium.
Soo-Jin Kim, et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2023 0 (9) e027804
- CYP2C192 Polymorphism in Chilean Patients with In-Stent Restenosis Development and Controls.
Ruedlinger Jenny, et al. BioMed research international 2017 0 5783719
- Accelerated Atherogenicity in Tangier Disease.
Muratsu Jun, et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2018 0 (10) 1076-1085
- Coronary stent restenosis and the association with allergy to metal content of 316L stainless steel.
Slodownik D, et al. Cardiovascular journal of Africa 2018 0 (1) 43-45
- Long-term safety of drug-coated devices for peripheral revascularisation.
Secemsky Eric A, et al. EuroIntervention : journal of EuroPCR in collaboration with the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 0 (7) 590-598
- The effects of polymorphisms in CYP2C19, ATP-binding cassette transporter B1, and paraoxonase-1 on clopidogrel treatment of Uygur patients following percutaneous coronary intervention.
Wang Tingting, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2021 0 (11) 1679-1686
- Self-expanding metal stent placement and pathological alterations among obstructive colorectal cancer cases.
Kosumi Keisuke, et al. World journal of gastrointestinal endoscopy 2022 0 (11) 704-717
- Biliary obstruction and pancreatitis after duodenal stent placement in the descending duodenum: a retrospective study.
Kaneko Junichi, et al. BMC gastroenterology 2022 0 (1) 257
- Effects of genetic variants on platelet reactivity and one-year clinical outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: A prospective multicentre registry study.
Joo Hyung Joon, et al. Scientific reports 2018 0 (1) 1229
- [Not Available].
Mansurova J A, et al. Kardiologiia 2019 0 (12) 22-29
- Impact of dual antiplatelet therapy with adjusted-dose prasugrel on mid-term vascular response in patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention with everolimus-eluting stents.
Toba Takayoshi, et al. Heart and vessels 2019 0 (6) 936-947
- Nickel and molybdenum contact allergies in patients with coronary in-stent restenosis.
Köster R, et al. Lancet (London, England) 2000 0 (9245) 1895-7
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism of ADR?2 and CDKN1B genes in Egyptian patients with coronary artery in-stent restenosis.
Abdelaziz Tarek A, et al. Coronary artery disease 2022 1
- Genetic risk model for in-stent restenosis of second-and third-generation drug-eluting stents.
Liu Yen-Wen, et al. iScience 2021 9 (9) 103082
- Automatic detection of vessel structure by deep learning using intravascular ultrasound images of the coronary arteries.
Shinohara Hiroki et al. PloS one 2021 16(8) e0255577
- Gene Polymorphisms of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System as Risk Factors for the Development of In-Stent Restenosis in Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Azova Madina, et al. Biomolecules 2021 5 (5)
- A machine learning-based approach for the prediction of periprocedural myocardial infarction by using routine data.
Wang Yao et al. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy 2020 Oct 10(5) 1313-1324
- Influence of CYP2C19 genotypes for the effect of 1-month dual antiplatelet therapy followed by clopidogrel monotherapy relative to 12-month dual antiplatelet therapy on clinical outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: a genetic substudy from the STOPDAPT-2.
Watanabe Hirotoshi, et al. Cardiovascular intervention and therapeutics 2020 11
- Machine Learning to Predict Stent Restenosis Based on Daily Demographic, Clinical, and Angiographic Characteristics.
Sampedro-Gómez Jesús et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2020 Feb
- Impact of CYP2D6 polymorphisms on tamoxifen treatment in patients with retroperitoneal fibrosis: A first step towards tailored therapy?
Dreger Nici Markus et al. Urology 2019 Dec
- The association between genetic polymorphisms of the interleukin-10, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and annexin A5 gene loci and restenosis after percutaneous coronary angioplasty and stenting.
Hashemi Seyed Mohammad, et al. Journal of research in medical sciences : the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 2019 0 68
- MTHFR C677T gene polymorphism and the severity of coronary lesions in acute coronary syndrome.
Li Miao-Nan, et al. Medicine 2017 12 (49) e9044
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: What Is It and Who Gets It?
By Jessica Mao, M.D., Erin Michos, M.D., M.H.S., Vasanth Sathiyakumar, M.D., Cat Davis Ahmed, and Seth Martin, M.D., U.S. News, July 11, 2019
- Association study of matrix metalloproteinase 3 5A/6A polymorphism with in-stent restenosis after percutaneous coronary interventions in a Han Chinese population.
Du Ji-Bing, et al. The Journal of international medical research 2019 2 300060519827145
- High On-Treatment Platelet Reactivity Determinants on Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With Ischemic Heart Disease Before Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Golukhova E Z, et al. Kardiologiia 2018 11 (4) 5-14
- Advanced Endoscopic Navigation: Surgical Big Data, Methodology, and Applications.
Luo Xiongbiao et al. Annual review of biomedical engineering 2018 20221-251
- [High On-Treatment Platelet Reactivity Determinants on Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With Ischemic Heart Disease Before Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention].
Golukhova E Z, et al. Kardiologiia 2018 4 (4) 5-14
- Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Guided by CYP2C19 Polymorphisms after Implantation of Second-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents for Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Ozawa Takuya, et al. International heart journal 2017 12
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: