Last Posted: Mar 16, 2023
- Adeno-Associated Virus 2 and Human Adenovirus F41 in Wastewater during Outbreak of Severe Acute Hepatitis in Children, Ireland
Martin NA, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Mar 15, 2023.
- A National Hepatitis C Elimination Program in the United States: A Historic Opportunity.
Rachael L Fleurence et al. JAMA 2023 3
- Usefulness of dried blood spot samples for monitoring hepatitis C treatment outcome and reinfection among people who inject drugs in a test-and-treat program.
Anna Not et al. Journal of medical virology 2023 2
- Hepatitis C and HIV detection by blood RNA-sequencing in cohort of smokers.
Jarrett D Morrow et al. Scientific reports 2023 1 (1) 1357
- Preventing early childhood transmission of hepatitis B in remote aboriginal communities in Northern Australia.
Sullivan Richard P et al. International journal for equity in health 2022 12 (1) 186
- A Custom Hepatitis A Virus Assay for Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Cleary Nora G et al. Journal of virological methods 2022 11 114649
- Genetic Diversity and Possible Origins of the Hepatitis B Virus in Siberian Natives.
Manuylov Victor et al. Viruses 2022 11 (11)
- Administration eyes national hepatitis C treatment plan
Raman S. Roll Call, Oct 25, 2022.
- Detection of human adenovirus F41 in wastewater and its relationship to clinical cases of acute hepatitis of unknown aetiology.
Reyne Marina I et al. The Science of the total environment 2022 10 (Pt 2) 159579
- Phylogenetic and drug- and vaccine-resistance profiles of Hepatitis B Virus among children with HIV co-infection in Pakistan.
Farooqui Nida et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2022 9 105371
About Infectious Diseases PHGKB
Infectious Diseases Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the impact of genomics, advanced molecular detection, and precision health technologies on the control and prevention of infectious diseases...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 22, 2023
- Content source: