Last Posted: Mar 16, 2023
- West Nile, Lyme, and other diseases are on the rise with climate change. Experts warn the U.S. is not prepared
Van Note S. STAT, Mar 16, 2023.
- A molecular surveillance-guided vector control response to concurrent dengue and West Nile virus outbreaks in a COVID-19 hotspot of Florida.
Heather Coatsworth et al. Lancet regional health. Americas 2023 2 100231
- Epidemiological and genomic analysis of dengue cases in Guangzhou, China, from 2010 to 2019.
Liyun Jiang et al. Scientific reports 2023 2 (1) 2161
- Rapid and Non-Invasive Detection of Aedes aegypti Co-Infected with Zika and Dengue Viruses Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy.
Gabriela A Garcia et al. Viruses 2023 1 (1)
- Co-circulation of all the four Dengue virus serotypes during 2018-2019: first report from Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India.
Behera Sthita Pragnya et al. PeerJ 2023 1 e14504
- Rapid molecular assays for the detection of the four dengue viruses in infected mosquitoes.
Ahmed Madeeha et al. Gates open research 2023 1 81
- Longitudinal proteomic profiling of the inflammatory response in dengue patients.
Garishah Fadel Muhammad et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2023 1 (1) e0011041
- Analysis of a Dengue Virus Outbreak in Rosso, Senegal 2021.
Dieng Idrissa et al. Tropical medicine and infectious disease 2022 12 (12)
- COVID spurs boom in genome sequencing for infectious diseases
S Mallapaty, Nature, December 15, 2022
- Dengue vaccine poised for roll-out but safety concerns linger
Mallapaty S. Nature, Nov 9, 2022.
About Infectious Diseases PHGKB
Infectious Diseases Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the impact of genomics, advanced molecular detection, and precision health technologies on the control and prevention of infectious diseases...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: