Last Posted: Nov 28, 2023
- Genetic testing of Behçet's disease using next-generation sequencing to identify monogenic mimics and HLA-B*51.
Alice Burleigh et al. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2023
- A machine learning model for distinguishing Kawasaki disease from sepsis.
Chi Li et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 12553
- Prediction of renal damage in children with IgA vasculitis based on machine learning.
Wang Jinjuan et al. Medicine 2022 101(42) e31135
- Prediction of More Severe MEFV Gene Mutations in Childhood.
Günes-Yilmaz Seviye et al. Turkish archives of pediatrics 2022 56(6) 610-617
- Prevalence of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, Self-reported Behavior Change, and Healthcare Engagement Among Direct-to-Consumer Recipients of a Personalized Genetic Risk Report.
Ashenhurst James R et al. Chest 2021
- Familial risks between giant cell arteritis and Takayasu arteritis and other autoimmune diseases in the population of Sweden.
Thomsen Hauke et al. Scientific reports 2020 10(1) 20887
- Gene variants and treatment outcomes in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
Hessels Arno C et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2020 Jul
- Colour Doppler ultrasound of temporal arteries for the diagnosis of giant cell arteritis: a multicentre deep learning study.
Roncato Christophe et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 38 Suppl 124(2) 120-125
- Biomarkers for Kawasaki Disease: Clinical Utility and the Challenges Ahead.
Chaudhary Himanshi et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2019 7242
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency - SERPINA1
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: