Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Risk Factors for Superficial Thrombophlebitis: A Retrospective Case Control Study.
Schamroth Pravda Miri, et al. The Israel Medical Association journal : IMAJ 2022 0 (12) 847-850
- Chronic venous insufficiency, cardiovascular disease, and mortality: a population study.
Prochaska Jürgen H, et al. European heart journal 2021 0 (40) 4157-4165
- Comprehensive bioinformatics analysis reveals biomarkers of DNA methylation-related genes in varicose veins.
Li Shengyu, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 0 1013803
- [Frequency and risk factors for thromboembolic complications in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases].
Lishchinskaya A A, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 2022 0 (2) 172-179
- Factor V Leiden mutation and high FVIII are associated with an increased risk of VTE in women with breast cancer during adjuvant tamoxifen - results from a prospective, single center, case control study.
Kovac Mirjana, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2015 0 (1) 63-7
- Varicose Veins and Risk of Venous Thromboembolic Diseases: A Two-Sample-Based Mendelian Randomization Study.
Li Ruihao, et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 0 849027
- A genome-wide association study for varicose veins.
Lee Meng-Lin, et al. Phlebology 2022 1 2683555211069248
- Cardiometabolic, Lifestyle, and Nutritional Factors in Relation to Varicose Veins: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Yuan Shuai, et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 10 e022286
- Association of varicose veins with rare protein-truncating variants in PIEZO1 identified by exome sequencing of a large clinical population.
Smelser Diane T, et al. Journal of vascular surgery. Venous and lymphatic disorders 2021 8
- Investigation of association between genetic polymorphisms of MMP2, MMP8, MMP9 and TIMP2 and development of varicose veins in the Slovak Population - pilot study.
Mazuchová J, et al. Physiological research 2021 1 (Suppl 3) S443-S454
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: