Tetralogy Of Fallot
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2023
- Expanding the phenome and variome of the ROBO-SLIT pathway in congenital heart defects: toward improving the genetic testing yield of CHD.
Hager Jaouadi et al. Journal of translational medicine 2023 21(1) 160
- A framework of deep learning networks provides expert-level accuracy for the detection and prognostication of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Diller Gerhard Paul et al. European heart journal. Cardiovascular Imaging 2022
- Integrated multiomic characterization of congenital heart disease.
Hill Matthew C et al. Nature 2022
- Contribution of NOTCH1 genetic variants to bicuspid aortic valve and other congenital lesions.
Debiec Radoslaw Marek et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2022
- Accuracy of Deep Learning Echocardiographic View Classification in Patients with Congenital or Structural Heart Disease: Importance of Specific Datasets.
Wegner Felix K et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(3)
- 22q11.2 recurrent copy number variation-related syndrome: a retrospective analysis of our own microarray cohort and a systematic clinical overview of ClinGen curation.
Xue Jiangyang et al. Translational pediatrics 2022 10(12) 3273-3281
- Artificial Intelligence Supports Decision Making during Open-Chest Surgery of Rare Congenital Heart Defects.
Lo Muzio Francesco Paolo et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(22)
- Identifying Risk Factors for Complicated Post-operative Course in Tetralogy of Fallot Using a Machine Learning Approach.
Faerber Jennifer A et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2021 8685855
- Clinical Genetic Risk Variants Inform a Functional Protein Interaction Network for Tetralogy of Fallot.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021
- The Cardiac Genome Clinic: implementing genome sequencing in pediatric heart disease.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Feb
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: