Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Last Posted: Feb 14, 2023
- Machine learning of electrophysiological signals for the prediction of ventricular arrhythmias: systematic review and examination of heterogeneity between studies.
Maarten Z H Kolk et al. EBioMedicine 2023 89104462
- Phenotypes of Overdiagnosed Long QT Syndrome.
Sahej Bains et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2023 81(5) 477-486
- Genetic characterization of juvenile sudden cardiac arrest and death in Tuscany: The ToRSADE registry.
Girolami Francesca et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 91080608
- Variant Location Is a Novel Risk Factor for Individuals With Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy Due to a Desmoplakin (DSP) Truncating Variant.
Hoorntje Edgar T et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2022 e003672
- Genetic variants in Colombian patients with inherited cardiac conditions.
Rucinski Cynthia et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2022 e2046
- Prevalence and Phenotypic Burden of Monogenic Arrhythmias Using Integration of Electronic Health Records With Genetics.
Nafissi Navid A et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2022 101161CIRCGEN121003675
- Out-of-hospital pediatric sudden cardiac arrest and inherited arrhythmia syndromes in Hungary.
Környei László et al. Orvosi hetilap 2022 163(12) 473-477
- User interface approaches implemented with automated patient deterioration surveillance tools: protocol for a scoping review.
Wan Yik-Ki Jacob et al. BMJ open 2022 12(1) e055525
- Exome Sequencing Highlights a Potential Role for Concealed Cardiomyopathies in Youthful Sudden Cardiac Death.
Neves Raquel et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 CIRCGEN121003497
- Sudden Death in the Young: Information for the Primary Care Provider.
Erickson Christopher C et al. Pediatrics 2021
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: