- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 15, 2020
- Support Vector Machine Prediction of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in a Large-Scale Chinese Clinical Sample.
Huang Wen-Chi et al. Sleep 2020 Jan
- Network physiology in insomnia patients: Assessment of relevant changes in network topology with interpretable machine learning models.
Jansen Christoph et al. Chaos (Woodbury, N.Y.) 2019 Dec 29(12) 123129
- Clustering Insomnia Patterns by Data From Wearable Devices: Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Park Sungkyu et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Dec 7(12) e14473
- Diagnostic biomarkers for Parkinson's disease at a glance: where are we?
Cova Ilaria et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 125(10) 1417-1432
- A major role for common genetic variation in anxiety disorders.
Purves Kirstin L et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Nov
- Gender based differences, pharmacogenetics and adverse events in chronic pain management.
Planelles Beatriz et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Nov
- A Systematic Review of Detecting Sleep Apnea Using Deep Learning.
Mostafa Sheikh Shanawaz et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Nov 19(22)
- Computer Algorithms in Assessment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and Its Application in Estimating Prevalence of Sleep Related Disorders in Population.
Katyayan Angira et al. Indian journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery : official publication of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2019 Sep 71(3) 352-359
- Tracheal Sound Analysis Using a Deep Neural Network to Detect Sleep Apnea.
Nakano Hiroshi et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2019 Aug 15(8) 1125-1133
- The relationship between insomnia and complex diseases-insights from genetic data.
Byrne Enda M et al. Genome medicine 2019 Aug (1) 57
- Genome-wide association analysis of self-reported daytime sleepiness identifies 42 loci that suggest biological subtypes
H Wang et al, Nature Comm, August 13, 2019
- Non-REM Parasomnia: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Erickson Joel et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 363-370
- Precision Medicine for Idiopathic Hypersomnia.
Arnulf Isabelle et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 333-350
- Precision Medicine for Insomnia.
Boland Elaine et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 291-299
- Precision Medicine for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Light Matthew et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 391-398
- Precision Medicine in Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Behavior Disorder.
Högl Birgit et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 351-362
- Respiratory care in familial dysautonomia: Systematic review and expert consensus recommendations.
Kazachkov Mikhail et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14137-46
- Sleep and Memory: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Carter Patricia et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 371-378
- Sleep Pharmacogenetics: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Krystal Andrew D et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 317-331
- Characterization of Genetic and Phenotypic Heterogeneity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using Electronic Health Records
OJ Veatch et al, BioRXIV preprints, August 5, 2019
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (659)
- GWAS Studies (29)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (23)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (41)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.