Last Posted: Dec 02, 2023
- Smart sleep: what to consider when adopting AI-enabled solutions in clinical practice of sleep medicine.
Anuja Bandyopadhyay et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2023
- The Role of Hyposthenuria in Enuresis Among Paediatric Patients With Sickle Cell Disease.
Jasim N Al-Asadi et al. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J 2023 23(2) 206-211
- Proteomic landscape of astrocytes and pericytes infected with HIV/SARS-CoV-2 mono/co-infection, impacting on neurological complications.
Acharya Arpan, et al. Research square 2023 0 0.
- Belun Ring (Belun Sleep System BLS-100): Deep learning-facilitated wearable enables obstructive sleep apnea detection, apnea severity categorization, and sleep stage classification in patients suspected of obstructive sleep apnea.
Zachary Strumpf et al. Sleep Health 2023
- Positional sleep apnea phenotyping using machine learning and digital oximetry biomarkers.
Yuval Ben Sason et al. Physiol Meas
- Applications of artificial intelligence-machine learning for detection of stress: a critical overview.
Alexios-Fotios A Mentis et al. Molecular psychiatry 2023
- Predicting benzodiazepine prescriptions: A proof-of-concept machine learning approach.
Kerry L Kinney et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2023 141087879
- Exploring digital biomarkers of illness activity in mood episodes: hypotheses generating and model development study.
Gerard Anmella et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2023
- Risk Factors and Predictive Modeling for Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Findings from EHR Cohorts of the RECOVER Initiative.
Zang Chengxi, et al. Research square 2023 0 0.
- Benchmarking performance of an automatic polysomnography scoring system in a population with suspected sleep disorders.
Bryan Peide Choo et al. Frontiers in neurology 2023 141123935
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: