- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Sep 17, 2020
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
- Small Sleepers, Big Data: Leveraging Big Data to Explore Sleep Disordered Breathing in Infants and Young Children.
Ehsan Zarmina et al. Sleep 2020 Sep
- Prediction of sleep-disordered breathing after stroke.
Brown Devin L et al. Sleep medicine 2020 May 751-6
- Characterization of genetic and phenotypic heterogeneity of obstructive sleep apnea using electronic health records.
Veatch Olivia J et al. BMC medical genomics 2020 Jul 13(1) 105
- How Will Genetics Inform the Clinical Care of Atrial Fibrillation?
Shoemaker M Benjamin et al. Circulation research 2020 Jun 127(1) 111-127
- Genetic Associations Between Childhood Psychopathology and Adult Depression and Associated Traits in 42 998 Individuals
WA Akingbuwa et al, JAMA Psychiatry, July 1, 2020
- The relationship between machine-learning derived sleep parameters and behaviour problems in 3- and 5-year old children; results from the CHILD Cohort study.
Hammam Nevin et al. Sleep 2020 Jun
- A machine learning approach predicts future risk to suicidal ideation from social media data.
Roy Arunima et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 378
- A novel machine learning unsupervised algorithm for sleep/wake identification using actigraphy.
Li Xinyue et al. Chronobiology international 2020 Apr 1-14
- Integrating the STOP-BANG score and clinical data to predict cardiovascular events after infarction: A machine learning study.
Calvillo-Argüelles Oscar et al. Chest 2020 Apr
- Detecting Sleep Using Heart Rate and Motion Data from Multisensor Consumer-Grade Wearables, Relative to Wrist Actigraphy and Polysomnography.
Roberts Daniel M et al. Sleep 2020 Mar
- The future of sleep health: a data-driven revolution in sleep science and medicine
NPJ Digital Medicine, March 23, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Sleep Medicine: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Position Statement.
Goldstein Cathy A et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2020 Feb
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Achondroplasia.
Kubota Takuo et al. Clinical pediatric endocrinology : case reports and clinical investigations : official journal of the Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology 2020 29(1) 25-42
- Assessment of Mandibular Movement Monitoring With Machine Learning Analysis for the Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Pépin Jean-Louis et al. JAMA network open 2020 Jan 3(1) e1919657
- Portable Detection of Apnea and Hypopnea Events using Bio-Impedance of the Chest and Deep Learning.
Van Steenkiste Tom et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2020 Jan
- Support Vector Machine Prediction of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in a Large-Scale Chinese Clinical Sample.
Huang Wen-Chi et al. Sleep 2020 Jan
- Network physiology in insomnia patients: Assessment of relevant changes in network topology with interpretable machine learning models.
Jansen Christoph et al. Chaos (Woodbury, N.Y.) 2019 Dec 29(12) 123129
- Clustering Insomnia Patterns by Data From Wearable Devices: Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Park Sungkyu et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Dec 7(12) e14473
- Diagnostic biomarkers for Parkinson's disease at a glance: where are we?
Cova Ilaria et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 125(10) 1417-1432
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (671)
- GWAS Studies (30)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (37)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (28)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (46)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.