- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: May 29, 2019
- Exploring User Needs and Preferences for Mobile Apps for Sleep Disturbance: Mixed Methods Study.
Aji Melissa et al. JMIR mental health 2019 May 6(5) e13895
- PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME: WHAT IS THE GENERAL PEDIATRICIAN SUPPOSED TO DO? - A REVIEW.
Passone Caroline Buff Gouveia et al. Revista paulista de pediatria : orgao oficial da Sociedade de Pediatria de Sao Paulo 36(3) 345-352
- Secure and Scalable mHealth Data Management Using Blockchain Combined With Client Hashchain: System Design and Validation.
Motohashi Tomomitsu et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e13385
- Genetic studies of accelerometer-based sleep measures yield new insights into human sleep behaviour.
Jones Samuel E, et al. Nature communications 2019 0 0. (1) 1585
- A distinctive DNA methylation pattern in insufficient sleep.
Lahtinen Alexandra et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb 9(1) 1193
- Insomnia tied to depression, cardiovascular disease
M Prize, Science, February 25, 2019
- Associations Between Pre-Sleep Arousal and Insomnia Symptoms in Early Adulthood: A Twin and Sibling Study.
Schneider Melanie N et al. Sleep 2019 Feb
- Genome-wide analysis of insomnia in 1,331,010 individuals identifies new risk loci and functional pathways
PR Jansen et al, Nature Genetics, February 25, 2019
- Digitizing the way to better sleep health
SJ Jaiswal et al, Lancet, February 14, 2019
- Digitising the way to better sleep health.
Jaiswal Stuti J, et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 0 0. (10172) 639
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Clinical and Experimental Human Sleep-Wake Pharmacogenetics.
Landolt Hans-Peter et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Nov
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Pharmacogenomics and Biomarkers of Depression.
Jha Manish K et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Oct
- Correlation between HLA-DQB1*06:02 and narcolepsy with and without cataplexy: approving a safe and sensitive genetic test in four major ethnic groups. A systematic meta-analysis.
Capittini C et al. Sleep medicine 2018 Sep 52150-157
- New supplemental awards boost NIH funding for research on Down syndrome
NIH, October 1, 2018
- Precision medicine in circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders: current state and future perspectives.
Keijzer Henry et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(2) 171-182
- New steps forward for obstructive sleep apnoea in the era of precision medicine.
Peker Yüksel et al. The European respiratory journal 2018 Sep 52(3)
- NIH launches initiative to accelerate genetic therapies to cure sickle cell disease
NIH, September 13, 2018
- HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders.
Mensah George A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (600)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (11)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: