Last Posted: Mar 31, 2023
- Exploring digital biomarkers of illness activity in mood episodes: hypotheses generating and model development study.
Gerard Anmella et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2023
- Risk Factors and Predictive Modeling for Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Findings from EHR Cohorts of the RECOVER Initiative.
Zang Chengxi, et al. Research square 2023 0 0.
- Benchmarking performance of an automatic polysomnography scoring system in a population with suspected sleep disorders.
Bryan Peide Choo et al. Frontiers in neurology 2023 141123935
- Rough-set based learning: Assessing patterns and predictability of anxiety, depression, and sleep scores associated with the use of cannabinoid-based medicine during COVID-19.
Ramanna Sheela, et al. Frontiers in artificial intelligence 2023 0 0. 981953
- Risk factor analysis of omicron patients with mental health problems in the Fangcang shelter hospital based on psychiatric drug intervention during the COVID-19 pandemic in Shanghai, China.
Yu Ping, et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2023 0 0. 1100849
- Application of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of sleep apnea.
George Bazoukis et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2023
- Design and Conceptual Proposal of an Intelligent Clinical Decision Support System for the Diagnosis of Suspicious Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients from Health Profile.
Manuel Casal-Guisande et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(4)
- Research Progress of Respiratory Disease and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Based on Artificial Intelligence.
Gerui Zhang et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(3)
- Self-Management of Subclinical Common Mental Health Disorders (Anxiety, Depression and Sleep Disorders) Using Wearable Devices.
Tony Robinson et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(3)
- The role of artificial intelligence in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Hannah L Brennan et al. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d'oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 2023 52(1) 7
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (15)
- COVID-19 (42)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (934)
- GWAS Studies (57)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (99)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (90)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (51)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: