Last Posted: Mar 03, 2023
- Application of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of sleep apnea.
George Bazoukis et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2023
- Design and Conceptual Proposal of an Intelligent Clinical Decision Support System for the Diagnosis of Suspicious Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients from Health Profile.
Manuel Casal-Guisande et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(4)
- Research Progress of Respiratory Disease and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Based on Artificial Intelligence.
Gerui Zhang et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(3)
- The role of artificial intelligence in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Hannah L Brennan et al. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d'oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 2023 52(1) 7
- Diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in children based on the XGBoost algorithm using nocturnal heart rate and blood oxygen feature.
Pengfei Ye et al. American journal of otolaryngology 2023 44(2) 103714
- Identifying Predictors of Adherence to the Physical Activity Goal: A Secondary Analysis of the SMARTER Weight Loss Trial.
Bizhanova Zhadyra et al. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 2022
- Prediction model of obstructive sleep apnea-related hypertension: Machine learning-based development and interpretation study.
Shi Yewen et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 91042996
- Personalized Medicine and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
SQ Quy et al, J Per Med, December 2022
- Evaluating an under-mattress sleep monitor compared to a peripheral arterial tonometry home sleep apnea test device in the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea.
Jagielski Jack T et al. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 2022
- Quantifying the phenome-wide disease burden of obesity using electronic health records and genomics.
Robinson Jamie R et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: