Pulmonary Function Tests
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 24, 2019
- Longitudinal analysis to better characterize Asthma-COPD Overlap Syndrome (ACOS): Findings from an adult asthma cohort in Korea (COREA).
Park So-Young, et al. Clinical and experimental allergy : journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2019 1
- B 2 adrenergic receptor gene polymorphism effect on childhood asthma severity and response to treatment.
Alghobashy Ashgan Abdallah, et al. Pediatric research 2018 3 (3) 597-605
- The association between osteopontin gene polymorphisms, osteopontin expression and sarcoidosis.
Lavi Hadas, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (3) e0171945
- Women with TSC: Relationship between Clinical, Lung Function and Radiological Features in a Genotyped Population Investigated for Lymphangioleiomyomatosis.
Di Marco Fabiano, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155331
- ACE-Inhibition Benefit on Lung Function in Heart Failure is Modulated by ACE Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism.
Contini Mauro, et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy / sponsored by the International Society of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy 2016 2
- Therapeutic implication of genetic variants of IL13 and STAT4 in airway remodelling with bronchial asthma.
Nakamura Yutaka, et al. Clinical and experimental allergy : journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2016 1
- Role of signal-averaged electrocardiography and ventricular late potentials in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Buzea C A, et al. Romanian journal of internal medicine = Revue roumaine de me?decine interne 0 0 (2) 133-9
- Relationship of CTLA-4 and Cd-28 Polymorphisms with Lung Involvement, HRCT Findings and Pulmonary Function Tests in Turkish Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Karakose Okyalt?r?k Fatmanur, et al. The clinical respiratory journal 2015 9
- "Impact of Smoking Cessation Treatment" on Lung Function and Response Rate in EGFR Mutated Patients: A Short-Term Cohort Study.
Pezzuto Aldo, et al. Recent patents on anti-cancer drug discovery 2015 0 (3) 342-51
- Lung Function and CT Densitometry in Subjects with alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency and Healthy Controls at 35 Years of Age.
Piitulainen Eeva, et al. COPD 2015 4 (2) 162-7
- Asthma, allergy and the Olympics: a 12-year survey in elite athletes.
Bonini Matteo, et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2015 4 (2) 184-92
- Can HLA-DRB4 Help to Identify Asthmatic Patients at Risk of Churg-Strauss Syndrome?
Bottero P, et al. ISRN rheumatology 2014 0 843804
- Genetic polymorphisms of surfactant protein D rs2243639, Interleukin (IL)-1? rs16944 and IL-1RN rs2234663 in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, healthy smokers, and non-smokers.
Issac Marianne Samir M, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2014 6 (3) 343-54
- Donor surfactant protein D (SP-D) polymorphisms are associated with lung transplant outcome.
Aramini B, et al. American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons 2013 8 (8) 2130-6
- Angiotensinogen promoter polymorphisms predict low diffusing capacity in U.S. and Spanish IPF cohorts.
Dang My-Trang T, et al. Lung 2013 8 (4) 353-60
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2019
- Content source: