Last Posted: Apr 29, 2022
- Barriers of artificial intelligence implementation in the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea.
Brennan Hannah L et al. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d'oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 2022 51(1) 16
- Diagnosis of Sleep Apnoea Using a Mandibular Monitor and Machine Learning Analysis: One-Night Agreement Compared to in-Home Polysomnography.
Kelly Julia L et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2022 16726880
- Acoustic Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Home Environments Based on Deep Neural Networks.
Romero Hector E et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2022 PP
- Deep Learning Application to Clinical Decision Support System in Sleep Stage Classification.
Kim Dongyoung et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(2)
- Detecting obstructive sleep apnea by craniofacial image-based deep learning.
He Shuai et al. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 2022
- Automated Scoring of Respiratory Events in Sleep with a Single Effort Belt and Deep Neural Networks.
Nassi Thijs-Enagnon et al. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering 2021 PP
- Investigation of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Approaches for Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury from Human Sleep Electroencephalogram.
Vishwanath Manoj et al. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference 2021 20216134-6137
- Towards Validating the Effectiveness of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Classification from Electronic Health Records Using Machine Learning.
Ramesh Jayroop et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 9(11)
- Integrating domain knowledge with machine learning to detect obstructive sleep apnea: Snore as a significant bio-feature.
Hsu Yu-Ching et al. Journal of sleep research 2021 e13487
- RobustSleepNet: Transfer learning for automated sleep staging at scale.
Guillot Antoine et al. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2021 PP
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.