Last Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- Benchmarking performance of an automatic polysomnography scoring system in a population with suspected sleep disorders.
Bryan Peide Choo et al. Frontiers in neurology 2023 141123935
- Design and Conceptual Proposal of an Intelligent Clinical Decision Support System for the Diagnosis of Suspicious Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients from Health Profile.
Manuel Casal-Guisande et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(4)
- Diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in children based on the XGBoost algorithm using nocturnal heart rate and blood oxygen feature.
Pengfei Ye et al. American journal of otolaryngology 2023 44(2) 103714
- Prediction model of obstructive sleep apnea-related hypertension: Machine learning-based development and interpretation study.
Shi Yewen et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 91042996
- A Machine Learning Approach for Detecting Idiopathic REM Sleep Behavior Disorder.
Salsone Maria et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(11)
- A Deep Learning Framework for Automatic Sleep Apnea Classification Based on Empirical Mode Decomposition Derived from Single-Lead Electrocardiogram.
Setiawan Febryan et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(10)
- Sleep classification using Consumer Sleep Technologies and AI: A review of the current landscape.
Djanian Shagen et al. Sleep medicine 2022 100390-403
- Enabling Early Obstructive Sleep Apnea Diagnosis With Machine Learning: Systematic Review.
Ferreira-Santos Daniela et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(9) e39452
- Logistic regression and artificial neural network-based simple predicting models for obstructive sleep apnea by age, sex, and body mass index.
Kuan Yi-Chun et al. Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE 2022 19(11) 11409-11421
- Automated sleep scoring system using multi-channel data and machine learning.
Arslan Recep Sinan et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2022 146105653
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 20, 2023
- Content source: