Last Posted: Mar 28, 2023
- Evidence of a cognitive bias in the quantification of COVID-19 with CT: an artificial intelligence randomised clinical trial.
Bogdan A Bercean et al. Scientific reports 2023 13(1) 4887
- The development of a novel natural language processing tool to identify pediatric chest radiograph reports with pneumonia.
Nancy Rixe et al. Frontiers in digital health 2023 51104604
- Increasing serum iron levels and their role in the risk of infectious diseases: a Mendelian randomization approach.
Guillaume Butler-Laporte et al. International journal of epidemiology 2023
- Unlocking life-threatening COVID-19 through two types of inborn errors of type I IFNs.
Jean-Laurent Casanova et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2023 1 (3)
- Therapeutic potential of IL6R blockade for the treatment of sepsis and sepsis-related death: A mendelian randomisation study.
Fergus W Hamilton et al. PLoS medicine 2023 20(1) e1004174
- Chest X-ray in Emergency Radiology: What Artificial Intelligence Applications Are Available?
Giovanni Irmici et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(2)
- Evaluation of a Machine Learning-Based Dysphagia Prediction Tool in Clinical Routine: A Prospective Observational Cohort Study.
Jauk Stefanie et al. Dysphagia 2023 1-9
- Hospital Admission Decisions for Older Veterans with Community-onset Pneumonia: An Analysis of 118 U.S. Veterans Affairs Medical Centers.
Jones Barbara E et al. Academic emergency medicine : official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine 2023
- Multicentre external validation of a commercial artificial intelligence software to analyse chest radiographs in health screening environments with low disease prevalence.
Kim Cherry et al. European radiology 2023
- Development and Trends in Artificial Intelligence in Critical Care Medicine: A Bibliometric Analysis of Related Research over the Period of 2010–2021
X Cui et al, J Per Med, December 27, 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: