Last Posted: Dec 02, 2022
- The Detection of COVID-19 in Chest X-Rays Using Ensemble CNN Techniques
D Kuzinkovas et al, MEDRXIV, December 2, 2022
- Rare predicted loss-of-function variants of type I IFN immunity genes are associated with critical COVID-19
D Matuozo et al, MEDRXIV, October 25, 2022
- A machine learning approach identifies unresolving secondary pneumonia as a contributor to mortality in patients with severe pneumonia, including COVID-19
CA Gao et al, MEDRXIV, September 25, 2022
- Incidence of Severe COVID-19 Illness Following Vaccination and Booster With BNT162b2, mRNA-1273, and Ad26.COV2.S Vaccines
JD Kelley et al, JAMA September 26, 2022
- Host genomics of SARS-CoV-2 infection
C Redin et al, EJHG, June 30, 2022
- Two-Step Machine Learning to Diagnose and Predict Involvement of Lungs in COVID-19 and Pneumonia using CT Radiomics
CM Khaniabadi et al, MEDRXIV, June 16, 2022
- The pneumonia severity index: Assessment and comparison to popular machine learning classifiers.
Wang Dawei et al. International journal of medical informatics 2022 163104778
- Predicting Usual Interstitial Pneumonia Histopathology from Chest CT with Deep Learning.
Bratt Alex et al. Chest 2022
- Tracking and predicting COVID-19 radiological trajectory on chest X-rays using deep learning.
Gourdeau Daniel et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 5616
- Effect Evaluation of Artificial Intelligence-Based Electronic Health PDCA Nursing Model in the Treatment of Mycoplasma Pneumonia in Children.
Zhao Yan et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20221956944
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (20)
- COVID-19 (1952)
- CDC Publications (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (308)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (104)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (87)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (88)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (19)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.