Last Posted: Mar 22, 2022
- Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 and Hospital Admission in Patients With Inborn Errors of Immunity - Results From a Multicenter Nationwide Study.
Milota Tomas et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 13835770
- Predictive Modeling of Survival and Toxicity in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Radiotherapy.
Chamseddine Ibrahim et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2022 6e2100169
- Implementation of Universal Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in Singapore While Continuing Routine Bacille-Calmette-Guerin Vaccination Given at Birth.
Chan Su-Wan Bianca et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 12794221
- Identifying Individualized Risk Profiles for Radiotherapy-Induced Lymphopenia Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer Using Machine Learning.
Zhu Cong et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2021 51044-1053
- Immunological Findings and Clinical Outcomes of Infants With Positive Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency From a Tertiary Care Center in the U.S.
Mantravadi Vasudha et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 12734096
- Recommendations for uniform definitions used in newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2021
- First Year of TREC-Based National SCID Screening in Sweden.
Göngrich Christina et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Second Tier Testing to Reduce the Number of Non-actionable Secondary Findings and False-Positive Referrals in Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency: clinical and cost-effectiveness approaches.
Boyarchuk Oksana et al. Polski merkuriusz lekarski : organ Polskiego Towarzystwa Lekarskiego 2021 49(289) 80-83
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: 10-Year Experience at a Single Referral Center (2009-2018).
Thorsen Julia et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021 Jan
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (88)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (32)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.