Last Posted: Mar 09, 2023
- Altered epigenetic features in circulating nucleosomes in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Guiot J, et al. Clinical epigenetics 2017 0 84
- Relation between sex hormones and leucocyte telomere length in men with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Fang Chuling, et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2020 0 (12) 1265-1273
- Long-term Antibiotics Ease Symptoms of Genetic Lung Disorder
I Hein, Medscape, October 4, 2019
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
From NHLBI health topic site
- CD14 C-159T polymorphism and its association with chronic lung diseases: A pilot study on isocyanate exposed population of Central India.
Bose Protiti, et al. Indian journal of human genetics 2013 4 (2) 188-95
- Asthmatic airway neutrophilia after allergen challenge is associated with the glutathione S-transferase M1 genotype.
Hoskins Aimee, et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2013 1 (1) 34-41
- MICA polymorphisms and decreased expression of the MICA receptor NKG2D contribute to idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis susceptibility.
Aquino-Galvez Arnoldo, et al. Human genetics 2009 6 (5-6) 639-48
- MMP-1 polymorphisms and the risk of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Checa Marco, et al. Human genetics 2008 12 (5) 465-72
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 28, 2023
- Content source: