- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 08, 2020
- Network physiology in insomnia patients: Assessment of relevant changes in network topology with interpretable machine learning models.
Jansen Christoph et al. Chaos (Woodbury, N.Y.) 2019 Dec 29(12) 123129
- Clustering Insomnia Patterns by Data From Wearable Devices: Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Park Sungkyu et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Dec 7(12) e14473
- A major role for common genetic variation in anxiety disorders.
Purves Kirstin L et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Nov
- Gender based differences, pharmacogenetics and adverse events in chronic pain management.
Planelles Beatriz et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Nov
- Computer Algorithms in Assessment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and Its Application in Estimating Prevalence of Sleep Related Disorders in Population.
Katyayan Angira et al. Indian journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery : official publication of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2019 Sep 71(3) 352-359
- The relationship between insomnia and complex diseases-insights from genetic data.
Byrne Enda M et al. Genome medicine 2019 Aug 11(1) 57
- Genome-wide association analysis of self-reported daytime sleepiness identifies 42 loci that suggest biological subtypes.
Wang Heming, et al. Nature communications 2019 8 0. (1) 3503
- Precision Medicine for Insomnia.
Boland Elaine et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 291-299
- Causal associations between potentially modifiable risk factors and the Alzheimer's phenome: A Mendelian randomization study
SJ Andrews et al, BioRXIV preprints, July 2 , 2019
- Exploring User Needs and Preferences for Mobile Apps for Sleep Disturbance: Mixed Methods Study.
Aji Melissa et al. JMIR mental health 2019 May 6(5) e13895
- Secure and Scalable mHealth Data Management Using Blockchain Combined With Client Hashchain: System Design and Validation.
Motohashi Tomomitsu et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e13385
- A distinctive DNA methylation pattern in insufficient sleep.
Lahtinen Alexandra et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb 9(1) 1193
- Insomnia tied to depression, cardiovascular disease
M Prize, Science, February 25, 2019
- Associations Between Pre-Sleep Arousal and Insomnia Symptoms in Early Adulthood: A Twin and Sibling Study.
Schneider Melanie N et al. Sleep 2019 Feb
- Genome-wide analysis of insomnia in 1,331,010 individuals identifies new risk loci and functional pathways.
Jansen Philip R, et al. Nature genetics 2019 0 0. (3) 394-403
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.