- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Dec 13, 2018
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Clinical and Experimental Human Sleep-Wake Pharmacogenetics.
Landolt Hans-Peter et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Nov
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Pharmacogenomics and Biomarkers of Depression.
Jha Manish K et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Oct
- Reassessing GWAS findings for the shared genetic basis of insomnia and restless legs syndrome.
El Gewely Maryam, et al. Sleep 2018 9
- Effects of genetic polymorphisms of CYP2C19 on the pharmacokinetics of zolpidem.
Byeon Ji-Yeong, et al. Archives of pharmacal research 2018 8
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3? genetic polymorphisms and insomnia in depressed patients: A prospective study.
Costemale-Lacoste Jean-François, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2018 7 230-236
- The association of BDNF gene polymorphism with cognitive impairment in insomnia patients.
Zaki Nevin F W, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2018 8
- One womans race to defuse the genetic time bomb in her genes
A Regalado, Tech Review, July 23, 2018
- Association of 3111T/C Polymorphism of the Clock Gene with Circadian Rhythm of Melatonin in Menopausal Women with Insomnia.
Semenova N V, et al. Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine 2018 7
- Risk of neuropsychiatric adverse effects of lipid-lowering drugs: a Mendelian Randomization study.
Alghamdi Jahad, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology 2018 7
- Association of Tryptophan Hydroxylase-2 Gene rs4290270 with Primary Insomnia and Depressive Symptoms in a Chinese Han Population.
Mei Feng, et al. Balkan medical journal 2018 6
- SLCO1B1 genetic variation and hormone therapy in menopausal women.
Moyer Ann M, et al. Menopause (New York, N.Y.) 2018 5
- The CYP1A2 -163C>A polymorphism does not alter the effects of caffeine on basketball performance.
Puente Carlos, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (4) e0195943
- Rare Genetic Diseases- Ending diagnostic odysseys for patients with rare diseases
NHGRI, Apr 2018
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2019
- Content source: