Last Posted: Jul 12, 2022
- Genetic counseling for prion disease: Updates and best practice
JS Goldman, et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 12, 2022
- Predicting non-response to multimodal day clinic treatment in severely impaired depressed patients: a machine learning approach.
Vetter Johannes Simon et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 5455
- Utilizing Big Data From Google Trends to Map Population Depression in the United States: Exploratory Infodemiology Study.
Wang Alex et al. JMIR mental health 2022 9(3) e35253
- Comorbid insomnia among breast cancer survivors and its prediction using machine learning: a nationwide study in Japan.
Ueno Taro et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2021
- Exploratory Data Mining Techniques (Decision Tree Models) for Examining the Impact of Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Tinnitus: Machine Learning Approach.
Rodrigo Hansapani et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(11) e28999
- Factors to improve distress and fatigue in Cancer survivorship; further understanding through text analysis of interviews by machine learning.
Yang Kyungmi et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 741
- Use of a Consultation Service Following Pharmacogenomic Testing in Psychiatry.
Dowd Daniel et al. CNS spectrums 2021 26(2) 179-180
- Pharmacogenetic Associations Between Atazanavir/UGT1A1*28 and Efavirenz/rs3745274 (CYP2B6) Account for Specific Adverse Reactions in Chilean Patients Undergoing Antiretroviral Therapy.
Poblete Daniela et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12660965
- Guided Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia: Health-Economic Evaluation From the Societal and Public Health Care Perspective Alongside a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Buntrock Claudia et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(5) e25609
- Health impact of acute intermittent porphyria in latent and non-recurrent attacks patients.
Buendía-Martínez Juan et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 106
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (143)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Reviews/Commentaries (9)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.