Last Posted: Mar 25, 2023
- Digital cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia on depression and anxiety: a systematic review and meta-analysis
S Lee et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 25, 2023
- Exploring digital biomarkers of illness activity in mood episodes: hypotheses generating and model development study.
Gerard Anmella et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2023
- Initial antidepressant choice by non-psychiatrists: Learning from large-scale electronic health records.
Yi-Han Sheu et al. General hospital psychiatry 2023 8122-31
- Sleep disturbance as a transdiagnostic marker of psychiatric risk in children with neurodevelopmental risk genetic conditions.
Chawner Samuel J R A et al. Translational psychiatry 2023 13(1) 7
- A Computerized Analysis with Machine Learning Techniques for the Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease: Past Studies and Future Perspectives.
Rana Arti et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(11)
- Ethics of digital therapeutics (DTx).
Refolo P et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2022 26(18) 6418-6423
- Causal Association of Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Lifestyle Behaviors With Peripheral Artery Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Approach.
Hoek Anna G et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e025644
- Genetic counseling for prion disease: Updates and best practices.
Goldman Jill S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
- Genetic counseling for prion disease: Updates and best practice
JS Goldman, et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 12, 2022
- Estimation of the number of inherited prion disease mutation carriers in the UK.
Corbie Rosie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: