Last Posted: Mar 23, 2023
- Building the foundation for a community-generated national research blueprint for inherited bleeding disorders: research priorities to transform the care of people with hemophilia.
Duc Q Tran et al. Expert review of hematology 2023 16(sup1) 19-37
- Trends in prescribing practices for management of haemophilia: 1999-2021.
Randall Curtis et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- Expectation and loss when gene therapy for haemophilia is not an option: An exigency sub-study.
Simon Fletcher et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- Hemophilia A Gene Therapy - Some Answers, More Questions.
Lindsey A George et al. The New England journal of medicine 2023 2 (8) 761-763
- The emotional experience of mothers of children with haemophilia: maternal guilt, effective coping strategies and resilience within the haemophilia community.
Nina Sheridan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2023
- The ethics of gene therapy for hemophilia: a narrative review.
Lieke Baas et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2023
- Efanesoctocog alfa for hemophilia A: results from a phase 1 repeat-dose study.
Toshko Lissitchkov et al. Blood advances 2021 11 (4) 1089-1094
- Sources of Innovation in Gene Therapies - Approaches to Achieving Affordable Prices.
Kerstin N Vokinger et al. The New England journal of medicine 2023 1
- Gene therapy preferences and informed decision-making: Results from a National Hemophilia Foundation Community Voices in research survey.
Limjoco Jacqueline et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2022
- Laying the foundations for gene therapy in Italy for patients with haemophilia A: A Delphi consensus study.
Castaman Giancarlo et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: