Last Posted: Feb 16, 2023
- Opportunistic Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Heart Transplant Patients.
María Salgado et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2023 12(3)
- Prognosis of Myocarditis Developing After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination Compared With Viral Myocarditis.
Lai Francisco Tsz Tsun et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2022 80(24) 2255-2265
- A Machine-Learning Model for the Prognostic Role of C-Reactive Protein in Myocarditis.
Baritussio Anna et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(23)
- Temporal shift and predictive performance of machine learning for heart transplant outcomes.
Miller Robert J H et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2022
- Deep learning-enabled assessment of cardiac allograft rejection from endomyocardial biopsies.
Lipkova Jana et al. Nature medicine 2022 28(3) 575-582
- Three Doses of an mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients.
Kamar Nassim et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 6
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a multicenter study in Portugal and Spain of the TPM1 p.Arg21Leu variant.
Lamounier Junior Arsonval et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2021
- You Can't Find What You Aren't Looking For: Over Half of Heart Transplant Patients Have Moderate or Strong Likelihood of Genetic Disease.
Moscarello T G et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2020 Apr 39(4S) S166
- Cell-free DNA donor fraction analysis in pediatric and adult heart transplant patients by multiplexed allele-specific quantitative PCR: Validation of a rapid and highly sensitive clinical test for stratification of rejection probability.
North Paula E et al. PloS one 2020 15(1) e0227385
- Comparison of CYP3A5*3 genotyping assays for personalizing immunosuppressive therapy in heart transplant patients
Uno Takaya et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Jun 57(6) 315-322
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 22, 2023
- Content source: