- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Possible roles of genetic variations in chemotherapy related cardiotoxicity in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia and osteosarcoma.
Sági Judit C et al. BMC cancer 2018 Jul 18(1) 704
- Misclassification of VLCAD carriers due to variable confirmatory testing after a positive NBS result.
Atkins Anne E et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Feb
- Arrhythmic Genotypes in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Implications for Genetic Testing and Clinical Management.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Jan 28(1) 31-38
- Pharmacogenomics of amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide therapy and the quest for improved control of hypertension: a mini review.
Johnson Rabia et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Jan
- Follow-up of fatty acid β-oxidation disorders in expanded newborn screening era.
Janeiro Patrícia et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Jan
- Roles of pharmacogenomics in non-anthracycline antineoplastic-induced cardiovascular toxicities: A systematic review and meta-analysis of genotypes effect.
Leong Siew Lian et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Dec
- The Winding Road of Cardiac Regeneration-Stem Cell Omics in the Spotlight.
Micheu Miruna Mihaela et al. Cells 2018 Dec 7(12)
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Medical management of haemorrhagic hereditary telangiectasia in adult patients.
Riera-Mestre Antoni et al. Medicina clinica 2018 Nov
- Cardiac MRI biomarkers for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Magrath Patrick et al. Biomarkers in medicine 2018 Nov
- Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy in 2018: ARVC/ALVC or Both?
Bennett Richard G et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Oct
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy Due to BLC2-Associated Athanogene 3 (BAG3) Mutations.
Domínguez Fernando et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Nov 72(20) 2471-2481
- Clinical Outcomes Associated With Sickle Cell Trait: A Systematic Review.
Naik Rakhi P, et al. Annals of internal medicine 2018 11 0. (9) 619-627
- Systematic review study supports that sickle cell trait increases risk for some health conditions- More research needed to clarify all health outcomes associated with SCT
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, October 30, 2018
- Keeping the Beat - Researchers Find New Genetic Variants Linked to Atrial Fibrillation, Suggesting New Treatment Targets
S Ktori, GEN News, October 25, 2018
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: