- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Identification of microRNA biomarkers in atrial fibrillation: A protocol for systematic review and bioinformatics analysis.
Shen Nan-Nan et al. Medicine 2019 Jul 98(30) e16538
- An artificial intelligence-enabled ECG algorithm for the identification of patients with atrial fibrillation during sinus rhythm: a retrospective analysis of outcome prediction.
Attia Zachi I et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug
- Step by Step Toward Biomarker-Based Precision Medicine in Heart Failure.
Bayes-Genis Antoni et al. Clinical chemistry 2019 Jul
- Readmission prediction using deep learning on electronic health records.
Ashfaq Awais et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2019 Jul 103256
- Biomarkers in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: An Update on Progress and Future Challenges.
Carnes Jonathan et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Jul
- Constructing Large Scale Cohort for Clinical Study on Heart Failure with Electronic Health Record in Regional Healthcare Platform: Challenges and Strategies in Data Reuse.
Liu Dao-Wen et al. Chinese medical sciences journal = Chung-kuo i hsueh k'o hsueh tsa chih 2019 Jun 34(2) 90-102
- Artificial intelligence algorithm for predicting mortality of patients with acute heart failure.
Kwon Joon-Myoung et al. PloS one 2019 14(7) e0219302
- A Review of Randomized Controlled Trials Utilizing Telemedicine for Improving Heart Failure Readmission: Can a Realist Approach Bridge the Translational Divide?
Garcia, MG. et. al. Clinical Medicine Insights: Cardiology, July 10, 2019
- Hidden Burden of Electronic Health Record-Identified Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinical Outcomes and Cost of Medical Care.
Patel Prashant et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2019 Jul 8(13) e011822
- From Hypertrophy to Heart Failure: What Is New in Genetic Cardiomyopathies.
Reza Nosheen et al. Current heart failure reports 2019 Jun
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of peripartum cardiomyopathy: a position statement from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology Study Group on peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Bauersachs Johann et al. European journal of heart failure 2019 Jun
- Leveraging Machine Learning Techniques to Forecast Patient Prognosis After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Zack Chad J et al. JACC. Cardiovascular interventions 2019 Jun
- Updates on the Genetic Paradigm in Heart Failure.
Rosenbaum Andrew N et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2019 Jun 21(8) 37
- Embracing the Long Road to Precision Medicine.
Chirinos Julio A et al. Circulation. Heart failure 2018 11(7) e005089
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Clinical Trials of Cardiovascular Diseases Based on Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Risk-Early Warning Model.
Li Bin et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(7) 228
- NIH Information (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (931)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (72)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (76)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: