- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 17, 2019
- Use of machine-learning algorithms to determine features of systolic blood pressure variability that predict poor outcomes in hypertensive patients.
Lacson Ronilda C et al. Clinical kidney journal 2019 Apr 12(2) 206-212
- ESC e-Cardiology Working Group Position Paper: Overcoming challenges in digital health implementation in cardiovascular medicine.
Frederix Ines et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Mar 2047487319832394
- Precision Medicine for Heart Failure: Back to the Future.
Feldman Arthur M et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 Mar 73(10) 1185-1188
- Can advanced analytics fix modern medicine's problem of uncertainty, imprecision, and inaccuracy?
Ahmad Tariq et al. European journal of heart failure 2019 21(1) 86-89
- Use of whole exome sequencing in the NICU: Case of an extremely low birth weight infant with syndromic features.
Kuehne Benjamin et al. Molecular and cellular probes 2019 Mar
- Big-Data Analysis, Cluster Analysis, and Machine-Learning Approaches.
Alonso-Betanzos Amparo et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 1065607-626
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: an updated review on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Makavos George et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Mar
- Association of genetically predicted testosterone with thromboembolism, heart failure, and myocardial infarction: mendelian randomisation study in UK Biobank.
Luo Shan et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Mar 364l476
- [Pulmonary arterial hypertension as leading manifestation of methylmalonic aciduria: clinical characteristics and gene testing in 15 cases].
Liu X Q et al. Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Peking University. Health sciences 2017 49(5) 768-777
- Genetic basis and outcome in a nationwide study of Finnish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Jääskeläinen Pertti et al. ESC heart failure 2019 Feb
- Heart failure in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: Genetic characteristics.
Vischer Annina S et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jan
- Possible roles of genetic variations in chemotherapy related cardiotoxicity in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia and osteosarcoma.
Sági Judit C et al. BMC cancer 2018 Jul 18(1) 704
- Misclassification of VLCAD carriers due to variable confirmatory testing after a positive NBS result.
Atkins Anne E et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Feb
- Arrhythmic Genotypes in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Implications for Genetic Testing and Clinical Management.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Jan 28(1) 31-38
- Pharmacogenomics of amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide therapy and the quest for improved control of hypertension: a mini review.
Johnson Rabia et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Jan
- NIH Information (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (890)
- GWAS Studies (27)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (50)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (52)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: