Last Posted: Mar 20, 2023
- Artificial intelligence guidance of advanced heart failure therapies: A systematic scoping review.
Mohammad A Al-Ani et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 101127716
- A Novel Loss-of-function Mutation in MYBPC3 Causes Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy with Extreme Intrafamilial Phenotypic Heterogeneity.
Y Peng et al. Balkan journal of medical genetics : BJMG 2023 25(1) 71-78
- A second-generation artificial intelligence-based therapeutic regimen improves diuretic resistance in heart failure: Results of a feasibility open-labeled clinical trial.
Ram Gelman et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie 2023 161114334
- Novel filamin C (FLNC) variant causes a severe form of familial mixed hypertrophic-restrictive cardiomyopathy.
Nathalie Gaudreault et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2023
- Wearable Devices in Cardiovascular Medicine.
Andrew Hughes et al. Circulation research 2023 132(5) 652-670
- Validation of a Polygenic Score for Beta-Blocker Survival Benefit in Patients With Heart Failure Using the United Kingdom Biobank.
David E Lanfear et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2023 3 e003835
- Derivation and validation of a machine learning-based risk prediction model in patients with acute heart failure.
Kayo Misumi et al. Journal of cardiology 2023
- Development and validation of echocardiography-based machine-learning models to predict mortality.
Akshay Valsaraj et al. EBioMedicine 2023 90104479
- Global research trends of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy from 2000 to 2022: Insights from bibliometric analysis.
Xifeng Zheng et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 101039098
- Approaches to Genetic Screening in Cardiomyopathies: Practical Guidance for Clinicians.
Amy R Kontorovich et al. JACC. Heart failure 2023 2 (2) 133-142
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: