- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 26, 2020
- The Potential Benefits of Deferred Payment for a Hypothetical Gene Therapy for Congestive Heart Failure: A Cost-Consequence Analysis.
Hlávka Jakub P et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2020 Feb
- Recent highlights and advances in cardiac gene therapy.
Oh Jae Gyun et al. Discovery medicine 28(155) 229-235
- Phenotypes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: genetics, clinics, and modular imaging.
Muresan Ioana Danuta et al. Heart failure reviews 2020 Feb
- Machine learning can predict survival of patients with heart failure from serum creatinine and ejection fraction alone.
Chicco Davide et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2020 Feb 20(1) 16
- Predicting 10-Year Risk of End-Organ Complications of Type 2 Diabetes With and Without Metabolic Surgery: A Machine Learning Approach.
Aminian Ali et al. Diabetes care 2020 Feb
- Cell free DNA as a diagnostic and prognostic marker for cardiovascular diseases.
Polina Iuliia A et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2020 Jan 503145-150
- Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Dec
- Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia and pregnancy: a review of the literature.
Dupuis Olivier et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jan 15(1) 5
- Machine learning-based mortality prediction of patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy: the SEMMELWEIS-CRT score.
Tokodi Márton et al. European heart journal 2020 Jan
- Screening for Fabry disease in patients with left ventricular noncompaction.
Azevedo Olga et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2020 Jan
- Association of Race With Disease Expression and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Eberly Lauren A, et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 12 0.
- Myocardial interstitial fibrosis in the era of precision medicine. Biomarker-based phenotyping for a personalized treatment.
Ravassa Susana et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2019 Nov
- Risk prediction of future cardiac arrest by evaluation of a genetic risk score alone and in combination with traditional risk factors.
Ohlsson Marcus Andreas et al. Resuscitation 2019 Nov
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: genetics and clinical perspectives.
Wolf Cordula Maria et al. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy 2019 Oct 9(Suppl 2) S388-S415
- Artificial Intelligence Steering Molecular Therapy in the Absence of Information on Target Structure and Regulation.
Fernández Ariel et al. Journal of chemical information and modeling 2019 Nov
- NIH Information (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (962)
- GWAS Studies (31)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (99)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (48)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (112)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.