Congenital Heart Defects
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 04, 2019
- Application of next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Qiao Fengchang et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jan
- Attitudes of clinicians toward cardiac surgery and trisomy 18.
Kaulfus Meagan E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Fetal congenital heart disease: Associated anomalies, identification of genetic anomalies by single-nucleotide polymorphism array analysis, and postnatal outcome.
Cai Meiying et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(50) e13617
- Next-Generation Sequencing Using a Cardiac Gene Panel in Prenatally Diagnosed Cardiac Anomalies.
Lamont Ryan E et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Nov 40(11) 1417-1423
- Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy in 2018: ARVC/ALVC or Both?
Bennett Richard G et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Oct
- Potential role of "omics" technique in prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defects.
Chen Lizhu et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2018 Jul 482185-190
- Prenatal profile of Pallister-Killian syndrome: Retrospective analysis of 114 pregnancies, literature review and approach to prenatal diagnosis.
Salzano E et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Oct
- New supplemental awards boost NIH funding for research on Down syndrome
NIH, October 1, 2018
- Genetic diagnostics of inherited aortic diseases : Medical strategy analysis.
von Kodolitsch Y et al. Herz 2017 Aug 42(5) 459-467
- Associations between congenital heart defects and genetic and morphological anomalies. The importance of prenatal screening.
Pavlicek Jan et al. Biomedical papers of the Medical Faculty of the University Palacky, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia 2018 Sep
- Genetic Testing and Pregnancy Outcome Analysis of 362 Fetuses with Congenital Heart Disease Identified by Prenatal Ultrasound.
Luo Shiyu et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 Aug
- Newborn screening in the developing countries.
Therrell Bradford L et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Aug
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in Patients with Non-syndromic Congenital Heart Disease.
Pulignani Silvia et al. Pediatric cardiology 2018 Apr 39(4) 682-689
- Outcomes of Cardiac Screening in Adolescent Soccer Players.
Malhotra Aneil et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Aug 379(6) 524-534
- Detection of copy number variants using chromosomal microarray analysis for the prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defects with normal karyotype.
Song Tingting et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2018 Jul e22630
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Genomics Publications (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Epidemiologic Studies (656)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (51)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (8)
- Reviews/Commentaries (37)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: