Congenital Heart Defects
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Mar 28, 2019
- Chromosomal microarray analysis in fetuses with an isolated congenital heart defect: a retrospective, nationwide, multicenter study in France.
Hureaux M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Mar
- Lessons from exome sequencing in prenatally diagnosed heart defects: a basis for prenatal testing.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Mar
- Predicting deterioration of ventricular function in patients with repaired tetralogy of Fallot using machine learning.
Samad Manar D et al. European heart journal cardiovascular Imaging 2018 19(7) 730-738
- The phenotypic spectrum of proximal 6q deletions based on a large cohort derived from social media and literature reports.
Engwerda Aafke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(10) 1478-1489
- Clinical history and management recommendations of the smooth muscle dysfunction syndrome due to ACTA2 arginine 179 alterations.
Regalado Ellen S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(10) 1206-1215
- Fetal cardiac examination can affect patients' preference on invasive tests: A new data on maternal anxiety indicated karyotyping.
Ekmekci Emre et al. Medicine 2019 Feb 98(7) e14599
- Application of quality indicators to data from the National Network of Congenital Anomalies of Argentina.
Groisman Boris et al. Birth defects research 2019 Feb
- Marfan Syndrome and Loeys-Dietz Syndrome in Children: A Multidisciplinary Team Experience.
Manchola-Linero Alejandra et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2018 Jul 71(7) 585-587
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - United States, 2011-2018.
Glidewell Jill et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Feb 68(5) 107-111
- Application of next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Qiao Fengchang et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jan
- Attitudes of clinicians toward cardiac surgery and trisomy 18.
Kaulfus Meagan E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Fetal congenital heart disease: Associated anomalies, identification of genetic anomalies by single-nucleotide polymorphism array analysis, and postnatal outcome.
Cai Meiying et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(50) e13617
- Next-Generation Sequencing Using a Cardiac Gene Panel in Prenatally Diagnosed Cardiac Anomalies.
Lamont Ryan E et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Nov 40(11) 1417-1423
- Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy in 2018: ARVC/ALVC or Both?
Bennett Richard G et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Oct
- Return of secondary findings in genomic sequencing: Military implications.
Hellwig Lydia D et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (661)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (62)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (41)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: