Congenital Heart Defects
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 10, 2020
- Genetic anomalies in fetuses with tetralogy of Fallot by using high-definition chromosomal microarray analysis.
Peng Ruan et al. Cardiovascular ultrasound 2019 May 17(1) 8
- What is new with 22q? An update from the 22q and You Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Campbell Ian M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 176(10) 2058-2069
- Genome-wide association studies of structural birth defects: A review and commentary.
Lupo Philip J et al. Birth defects research 2019 Oct
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health in Resource-Limited Settings? Top 10 Lessons We Learned in Congenital Heart Defects and Cardiology.
Thomford Nicholas Ekow et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2019 Oct
- Pregnancy outcomes of reciprocal translocation carriers with two or more unfavorable pregnancy histories: before and after preimplantation genetic testing.
Huang Caiyi et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 Sep
- Fetal diagnosis of Mowat-Wilson syndrome by whole exome sequencing.
Evans Carey-Anne et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jul
- Genetic counselling and testing in congenital heart defects and hereditary thoracic aortic disease: Complex but essential.
Breckpot Jeroen et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Jun 2047487319860296
- Prospective Cardiovascular Genetics Evaluation in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection.
Kaadan M Ihsan et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(4) e001933
- Genetic counselling and testing in adults with congenital heart disease: A consensus document of the ESC Working Group of Grown-Up Congenital Heart Disease, the ESC Working Group on Aorta and Peripheral Vascular Disease and the European Society of Human Genetics.
De Backer Julie et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 Jun 2047487319854552
- Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Auscultation of Heart Murmurs: Validation by Virtual Clinical Trial.
Thompson W Reid et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Mar 40(3) 623-629
- Turner Syndrome: Diagnostic and Management Considerations for Perinatal Clinicians.
Redel Jacob M et al. Clinics in perinatology 2018 45(1) 119-128
- Chromosomal microarray analysis in fetuses with an isolated congenital heart defect: a retrospective, nationwide, multicenter study in France.
Hureaux M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Mar
- Lessons from exome sequencing in prenatally diagnosed heart defects: a basis for prenatal testing.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Mar
- Predicting deterioration of ventricular function in patients with repaired tetralogy of Fallot using machine learning.
Samad Manar D et al. European heart journal cardiovascular Imaging 2018 19(7) 730-738
- The phenotypic spectrum of proximal 6q deletions based on a large cohort derived from social media and literature reports.
Engwerda Aafke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(10) 1478-1489
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (723)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (78)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (52)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.