Carotid Artery Disease
Last Posted: Jan 28, 2023
- Total serum homocysteine--a predictor of extracranial carotid artery stenosis in male patients with symptomatic peripheral arterial disease.
Mueller T, et al. Vascular medicine (London, England) 2002 0 (3) 163-7
- Association between the rs2279238 of the Liver X receptor alpha gene polymorphism and advanced carotid atherosclerosis in the Slovenian cohort.
Grbi? Emin, et al. Gene 2022 10 146764
- A Systematic Review and Bibliometric Analysis of Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Vascular Surgery.
Javidan Arshia P et al. Annals of vascular surgery 2022
- Genome Wide Epistasis Study of On-Statin Cardiovascular Events with Iterative Feature Reduction and Selection.
Adams Solomon M et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Nov 10(4)
- Association between rs2107595 HDAC9 gene polymorphism and advanced carotid atherosclerosis in the Slovenian cohort.
Grbi? Emin, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2020 4 (1) 71
- Apolipoprotein L1 risk variants associate with prevalent atherosclerotic disease in African American systemic lupus erythematosus patients.
Blazer Ashira, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (8) e0182483
- PLTP activity inversely correlates with CAAD: effects of PON1 enzyme activity and genetic variants on PLTP activity.
Kim Daniel Seung, et al. Journal of lipid research 2015 7 (7) 1351-62
- Role of rs1466535 low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1 (LRP1) gene polymorphism in carotid artery disease.
Giusti Betti, et al. Atherosclerosis 2014 11 (1) 135-7
From NHLBI health topic site
- Carotid Artery Disease
From NHLBI health topic site
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: