- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 18, 2019
- Incidentally identified genetic variants in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy-associated genes among children undergoing exome sequencing reflect healthy population variation.
Headrick Andrew T et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Apr e593
- Managing uncertainty in inherited cardiac pathologies-an international multidisciplinary survey.
McVeigh Terri Patricia et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Apr
- Recent understanding of clinical sequencing and gene-based risk stratification in inherited primary arrhythmia syndrome.
Aiba Takeshi et al. Journal of cardiology 2019 May 73(5) 335-342
- Perceptions of genetic variant reclassification in patients with inherited cardiac disease.
Wong Eugene K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Treatment of hereditary and acquired forms of transthyretin amyloidosis in the era of personalized medicine: the role of randomized controlled trials.
Buxbaum Joel N et al. Amyloid : the international journal of experimental and clinical investigation : the official journal of the International Society of Amyloidosis 2019 Mar 1-11
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: an updated review on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Makavos George et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Mar
- Large next-generation sequencing gene panels in genetic heart disease: yield of pathogenic variants and variants of unknown significance.
van Lint F H M et al. Netherlands heart journal : monthly journal of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology and the Netherlands Heart Foundation 2019 Mar
- Evaluating a custom-designed aid to improve communication of genetic results in families with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
Burns Charlotte et al. BMJ open 2019 Feb 9(1) e026627
- Risk Stratification in Patients With Nonisquemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The Role of Genetic Testing.
Peña-Peña Maria Luisa et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2019 Feb
- The spectrum of genetic variants and phenotypic features of Southeast Asian patients with Noonan syndrome.
Koh Ai-Ling et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Feb e581
- Genetic basis and outcome in a nationwide study of Finnish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Jääskeläinen Pertti et al. ESC heart failure 2019 Feb
- Heart failure in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: Genetic characteristics.
Vischer Annina S et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jan
- Impact of NBS for VLCAD deficiency on genetic, enzymatic and clinical outcomes.
Bleeker Jeannette C et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2019 Feb
- Prevalence of pathogenic and likely pathogenic variants in the RASopathy genes in patients who have had panel testing for cardiomyopathy.
Aljeaid Deema et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Feb
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (873)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (143)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (101)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: