- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Assessing the barriers to cardiac care in carriers of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
Eekhoff Lauren et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- A genome-first approach to aggregating rare genetic variants in LMNA for association with electronic health record phenotypes.
Park Joseph et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Using machine learning to predict one-year cardiovascular events in patients with severe dilated cardiomyopathy.
Chen Rui et al. European journal of radiology 2019 Aug 117178-183
- Prevalence and clinical significance of red flags in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Limongelli Giuseppe et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jul
- Analyzing and Reanalyzing the Genome: Findings from the MedSeq Project.
Machini Kalotina et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Jul 105(1) 177-188
- Identification of Fabry Disease in a Tertiary Referral Cohort of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Maron Martin S et al. The American journal of medicine 2018 131(2) 200.e1-200.e8
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of peripartum cardiomyopathy: a position statement from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology Study Group on peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Bauersachs Johann et al. European journal of heart failure 2019 Jun
- Updates on the Genetic Paradigm in Heart Failure.
Rosenbaum Andrew N et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2019 Jun 21(8) 37
- A cost-effectiveness model of genetic testing and periodical clinical screening for the evaluation of families with dilated cardiomyopathy.
Catchpool Max et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Genetic Testing and Cascade Screening in Pediatric Long QT Syndrome and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Knight Linda M et al. Heart rhythm 2019 Jun
- Machine learning detection of obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy using a wearable biosensor
EM Green et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 24, 2019
- Fabry disease in cardiology practice: Literature review and expert point of view.
Hagège Albert et al. Archives of cardiovascular diseases 2019 Apr 112(4) 278-287
- Family screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Is it time to change practical guidelines?
Lafreniere-Roula Myriam et al. European heart journal 2019 Jun
- Genetic Variants Are Not Rare in ICD Candidates with Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Time for Next-Generation Sequencing?
Sousa Alexandra et al. Cardiology research and practice 2019 20192743650
- A validation study of the European Society of Cardiology guidelines for risk stratification of sudden cardiac death in childhood hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Norrish Gabrielle et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Jun
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (907)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (166)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (108)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: