Last Posted: Jan 16, 2023
- Cardiomyopathy prevalence exceeds 30% in individuals with TTN variants and early atrial fibrillation.
Schiabor Barrett Kelly M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2023 1 100012
- The Use of Cell-free DNA in Clinical Practice: Work in Progress
M Clyne et al, CDC Blog Post, December 14, 2022
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) and Family Health History of Sudden Death
CDC, December 2022
- Equitable and Informed Consent in Genetic Studies.
Navar Ann Marie et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 11
- Knowledge of Genome Sequencing and Trust in Medical Researchers Among Patients of Different Racial and Ethnic Groups With Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Ni Hanyu et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 11
- Genetic Basis of Childhood Cardiomyopathy
RD Bagnall et al, Circ Genomics Prec Medicine, October 12, 2022
- Assessment of the Diagnostic Yield of Combined Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genetic Testing.
Dellefave-Castillo Lisa M et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 8
- Global reports of takotsubo (stress) cardiomyopathy following COVID-19 vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis
SK Ahmed et al, MEDRXIV, June 7, 2022
- Rare and Common Genetic Variation Underlying the Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a National Biobank.
Biddinger Kiran J et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Association of Pathogenic DNA Variants Predisposing to Cardiomyopathy With Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes and All-Cause Mortality.
Patel Aniruddh P et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (27)
- COVID-19 (42)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (908)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (304)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (22)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (153)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.