- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 20, 2020
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Late Potentials and Other Prognostic Markers.
Chaves-Markman Ândrea et al. Cureus 2020 Jan 12(1) e6530
- Genetic screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in large, asymptomatic military cohorts.
Brough Joe et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2020 Feb
- Peripheral microRNA panels to guide the diagnosis of familial cardiomyopathy.
Belmonte Thalía et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2020 Jan
- Phenotypes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: genetics, clinics, and modular imaging.
Muresan Ioana Danuta et al. Heart failure reviews 2020 Feb
- The Cardiac Genome Clinic: implementing genome sequencing in pediatric heart disease.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Feb
- Development and application of artificial intelligence in cardiac imaging.
Jiang Beibei et al. The British journal of radiology 2020 Feb 20190812
- Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Dec
- Precision medicine integrating whole-genome sequencing, comprehensive metabolomics, and advanced imaging.
Hou Ying-Chen Claire et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2020 Jan
- Genetics of cancer therapy-induced cardiomyopathy.
Huynh Karina et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2019 16(7) 384-385
- Prevalence of Fabry disease in dialysis patients: Western Australia Fabry disease screening study - the FoRWARD study.
Jahan Sadia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jan 15(1) 10
- Prospective Evaluation of the Utility of Whole Exome Sequencing in Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Ramchand Jay et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Jan 9(2) e013346
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Genetic testing in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Bonaventura Jirí et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2019 65(10) 652-658
- Screening for Fabry disease in patients with left ventricular noncompaction.
Azevedo Olga et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2020 Jan
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: An Overview of Genetics and Management.
Teekakirikul Polakit et al. Biomolecules 2019 Dec 9(12)
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (927)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (206)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (137)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.