- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Awareness of Fabry disease in cardiology: A gap to be filled.
Brito Dulce et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2018 37(6) 457-466
- Fabry disease: Review and experience during newborn screening.
Hsu Ting-Rong et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2018 28(4) 274-281
- Fatty acid oxidation disorders.
Merritt J Lawrence et al. Annals of translational medicine 2018 Dec 6(24) 473
- Contemporary characteristics and outcomes of adults with familial dilated cardiomyopathy listed for heart transplantation.
Khayata Mohamed et al. World journal of cardiology 2019 Jan 11(1) 38-46
- Evaluating the Clinical Validity of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genes.
Ingles Jodie et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Jan
- Quantitative approaches to variant classification increase the yield and precision of genetic testing in Mendelian diseases: the case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Walsh Roddy et al. Genome medicine 2019 Jan 11(1) 5
- Targeted next-generation sequencing in Slovak cardiomyopathy patients.
Nagyova E et al. Bratislavske lekarske listy 2019 120(1) 46-51
- Arrhythmic Genotypes in Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Implications for Genetic Testing and Clinical Management.
Peters Stacey et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Jan 28(1) 31-38
- Life-threatening arrhythmic presentation in patients with arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy before and after entering the genomic era; a two-decade experience from a large volume center.
Rootwelt-Norberg Christine et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Dec
- [Whole Exome Sequencing in daily practice: the possibilities and impossibilities of this diagnostic test].
Bouman Arjan et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2018 162
- Cost Efficacy of ?-Galactosidase A Enzyme Screening for Fabry Disease.
Newman Darrell B et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jan 94(1) 84-88
- Prevalence of Noonan spectrum disorders in a pediatric population with valvar pulmonary stenosis.
Anderson Kailyn et al. Congenital heart disease 2018 Dec
- Analysis of 51 proposed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy genes from genome sequencing data in sarcomere negative cases has negligible diagnostic yield.
Thomson Kate L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A complex disease.
Young Laura et al. Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 2018 May 85(5) 399-411
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Epidemiologic Studies (868)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (129)
- Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Guidelines (7)
- Tier Table (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (93)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: