Last Posted: Oct 23, 2021
- Management and Treatment of Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using an Intelligent Monitoring System Based on Machine Learning Aiming to Improve Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Treatment Compliance: Randomized Controlled Trial.
Turino Cecilia et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(10) e24072
- Remote-Management of COPD: Evaluating the Implementation of Digital Innovation to Enable Routine Care (RECEIVER): the protocol for a feasibility and service adoption observational cohort study.
Taylor Anna et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2021 8(1)
- Employing a systematic approach to biobanking and analyzing clinical and genetic data for advancing COVID-19 research.
Daga Sergio et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 Jan
- Effect of obstructive sleep apnea and its treatment of atrial fibrillation recurrence after radiofrequency catheter ablation: A meta-analysis.
Congrete Soontharee, et al. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2018 8 (3) 145-151
- Risk of Alzheimer's Disease in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: Amyloid-ß and Tau Imaging.
Elias Alby, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2018 10
- The Use of Precision Medicine to Manage Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment in Patients with Resistant Hypertension: Current Evidence and Future Directions.
Sapiña Esther et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 Jun 20(7) 60
- The genetics of congenitally small brains.
Duerinckx Sarah et al. Seminars in cell & developmental biology 2017 Sep
- LAPTM4B*2 allele is associated with the development of papillary thyroid carcinoma in Chinese women.
Meng Yue, et al. Oncology letters 2017 9 (3) 3421-3428
- Roles of interleukin (IL)-6 gene polymorphisms, serum IL-6 levels, and treatment in obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.
Zhong Anyuan, et al. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 2015 11
- Development and evaluation of a self-efficacy instrument for Japanese sleep apnea patients receiving continuous positive airway pressure treatment.
Saito Ayako, et al. Nature and science of sleep 2015 0 25-31
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.