Last Posted: Oct 13, 2021
- Haemolytic anemia triggered by SARS-CoV-2 in patient with hereditary spherocytosis.
Barberá-Pérez Paula María, et al. Medicina clinica (English ed.) 2021 0 0.
- Machine learning algorithms for predicting undernutrition among under-five children in Ethiopia.
Bitew Fikrewold H et al. Public health nutrition 2021 1-29
- The TVGH-NYCU Thal-Classifier: Development of a Machine-Learning Classifier for Differentiating Thalassemia and Non-Thalassemia Patients.
Fu Yi-Kai et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(9)
- Immunological Findings and Clinical Outcomes of Infants With Positive Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency From a Tertiary Care Center in the U.S.
Mantravadi Vasudha et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 12734096
- Recommendations for uniform definitions used in newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2021
- Impact of interventions on the incidence of natural focal diseases during the outbreak of COVID-19 in Jiangsu Province, China.
Cheng Xiaoqing, et al. Parasites & vectors 2021 0 0. (1) 483
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis: Rapid Evidence Review.
Kane Shawn F et al. American family physician 2021 104(3) 263-270
- Outcomes after targeted treatment based on somatic tumor genetic testing for women with gynecologic cancers.
Somasegar Sahana et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Non-invasive diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis from ultrasound imaging with machine learning.
Kainz Bernhard et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 4(1) 137
- (Lack of) knowledge of mothers about sickle cell trait and disease: a qualitative study.
Rocha Rafael et al. Revista brasileira de enfermagem 2021 75(1) e20201217
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (69)
- NIH Information (106)
- COVID-19 (249)
- CDC Publications (30)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2866)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (489)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (64)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (35)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (23)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (21)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Reviews/Commentaries (422)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (19)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.