Last Posted: Oct 31, 2022
- Prediction of atrial fibrillation and stroke using machine learning models in UK Biobank.
A Papadopolou et al, MEDRXIV, October 30, 2022
- Transcriptomics-based network medicine approach identifies metformin as a repurposable drug for atrial fibrillation
JC Lal et al, Cell Reports Med, October 11, 2022
- Smartphone-based screening for atrial fibrillation: a pragmatic randomized clinical trial
KD Rizas et al, Nature Medicine, August 28, 2022
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Cardiovascular Disease: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
JW O'Sullivan et al, Circulation, July 18, 2022
- International electronic health record-derived post-acute sequelae profiles of COVID-19 patients
HG Zhang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 29, 2022
- Association of Pathogenic DNA Variants Predisposing to Cardiomyopathy With Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes and All-Cause Mortality.
Patel Aniruddh P et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Genetic Testing for Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation-Is It Time to Personalize Care?
McNally Elizabeth M et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Mortality Among Patients With Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation and Rare Variants in Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genes.
Yoneda Zachary T et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Effect of Occurrence of Lamin A/C (LMNA) Genetic Variants in a Cohort of 101 Consecutive Apparent "Lone AF" Patients: Results and Insights.
Pessente Gabrielle D'Arezzo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9823717
- Mobile health technology in atrial fibrillation.
Bonini Niccolò et al. Expert review of medical devices 2022 1-14
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (33)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (648)
- GWAS Studies (40)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (118)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (82)
- Reviews/Commentaries (56)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.