- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Identification of microRNA biomarkers in atrial fibrillation: A protocol for systematic review and bioinformatics analysis.
Shen Nan-Nan et al. Medicine 2019 Jul 98(30) e16538
- An artificial intelligence-enabled ECG algorithm for the identification of patients with atrial fibrillation during sinus rhythm: a retrospective analysis of outcome prediction.
Attia Zachi I et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Aug
- Novel Method of Atrial Fibrillation Case Identification and Burden Estimation Using the MIMIC-III Electronic Health Data Set.
Ding Eric Y et al. Journal of intensive care medicine 2019 Jul 885066619866172
- Pharmacogenetics of anticoagulants used for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Kampouraki Emmanouela et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 May
- Digital health literacy in a person-centric world.
Robbins Dennis et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 May
- Will Artificial Intelligence Contribute to Overuse in Healthcare?
Komorowski Matthieu et al. Critical care medicine 2017 45(5) 912-913
- Pharmacogenetics of Warfarin in a Diverse Patient Population.
Mak May et al. Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 May 1074248419843530
- Characterization of clot composition in acute cerebral infarct using machine learning techniques.
Chung Jong-Won et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2019 Apr 6(4) 739-747
Apple Heart Study demonstrates ability of wearable technology to detect atrial fibrillation
Stanford researchers presented preliminary findings from a virtual study that enrolled more than 400,000 participants.
Stanford University, March 16, 2019
- Apple Watch Atrial Fibrillation Study Has High Rate of False Positives
M Terry, Biospace, March 18, 2019
- Apple Watch Helps Detect AF: Is This the Future?
S Hughes, Medscape, March 16, 2019
- Genetics Of Atrial Fibrilation: In Search Of Novel Therapeutic Targets.
Lozano-Velasco Estefanía et al. Cardiovascular & hematological disorders drug targets 2019 Feb
- Giant study shows Apple Watch can spot heart rhythm changes but its far from medical-grade technology
M Herper, Stat News, March 16, 2019
- A Genetic Risk Score for Atrial Fibrillation Predicts the Response to Catheter Ablation.
Choe Won Seok et al. Korean circulation journal 2018 Dec
- Can Genetic Risk Scoring Predict Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Outcomes?
Lin Chin Yu et al. Korean circulation journal 2019 Feb
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: