- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 30, 2020
- Polygenic Risk Scores in Coronary Artery Disease and Atrial Fibrillation.
Gladding Patrick A et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Dec
- Identification of patients with atrial fibrillation, a big data exploratory analysis of the UK Biobank.
Oster Julien et al. Physiological measurement 2020 Jan
- Assessment of a Machine Learning Model Applied to Harmonized Electronic Health Record Data for the Prediction of Incident Atrial Fibrillation.
Tiwari Premanand et al. JAMA network open 2020 Jan 3(1) e1919396
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Predicting Atrial Fibrillation using a Combination of Genetic Risk Score and Clinical Risk Factors.
Okubo Yousaku et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Jan
- Cost-effectiveness of targeted screening for the identification of patients with atrial fibrillation: Evaluation of a machine learning risk prediction algorithm.
Hill Nathan R et al. Journal of medical economics 2019 Dec 1
- Association of Race With Disease Expression and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Eberly Lauren A, et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 12 0.
- Large-Scale Assessment of a Smartwatch to Identify Atrial Fibrillation
MV Perez et al, NEJM, November 13, 2019
- Predicting atrial fibrillation in primary care using machine learning.
Hill Nathan R et al. PloS one 2019 14(11) e0224582
- Broad Genetic Testing in a Clinical Setting Uncovers a High Prevalence of Titin Loss-of-Function Variants in Very Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation.
Goodyer William R et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Oct
- CYP2D6 Genotype-guided Metoprolol Therapy in Cardiac Surgery Patients: Rationale and Design of the Pharmacogenetic-guided Metoprolol Management for Postoperative Atrial Fibrillation in Cardiac Surgery (PREEMPTIVE) Pilot Study.
Dunham Wills C et al. Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia 2019 Sep
- Systematic review of the evidence on the cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenomics-guided treatment for cardiovascular diseases.
Zhu Ye et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Oct
- Atrial Fibrillation Genetics Update: Toward Clinical Implementation.
Kalstø Silje Madeleine et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2019 6127
- Leveraging Human Genetics to Estimate Clinical Risk Reductions Achievable by Inhibiting Factor XI.
Georgi Benjamin et al. Stroke 2019 Sep STROKEAHA119026545
- Tele-electrocardiography and bigdata: The CODE (Clinical Outcomes in Digital Electrocardiography) study.
Ribeiro Antonio Luiz P et al. Journal of electrocardiology 2019 Sep
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.