Last Posted: Mar 31, 2023
- Age and Genetic Risk Score and Rates of Blood Lipid Changes in China.
Jianxin Li et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e235565
- Clinical characteristics and prognostic characterization of endometrial carcinoma: a comparative analysis of molecular typing protocols.
Zihui Yang et al. BMC cancer 2023 23(1) 243
- Genetic Testing in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Is It for Everyone?
A M Medeiros et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2023
- The cost-effectiveness of coronary calcium score-guided statin therapy initiation for Australians with family histories of premature coronary artery disease.
Prasanna Venkataraman et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2023
- An efficient approach to estimate the risk of coronary artery disease for people living with HIV using machine-learning-based retinal image analysis.
Grace Lui et al. PloS one 2023 18(2) e0281701
- The role of aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 in cardiovascular disease.
Jian Zhang et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2023
- How Can Implementation Science Improve the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia?
Mitchell Sarkies et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2023 2
- Prediction of venous thromboembolism incidence in the general adult population using two published genetic risk scores.
Aaron R Folsom et al. PloS one 2023 18(1) e0280657
- Gene editing for dyslipidemias: New tools to "cut" lipids.
Sylvia Stankov et al. Atherosclerosis 2023
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Adult Familial Hypercholesterolemia 2022.
Mariko Harada-Shiba et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: