- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 21, 2019
- A Unified Model for the Analysis of Gene-Environment Interaction.
Gauderman W James et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Apr 188(4) 760-767
- Identifying Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Based on Computed Tomography Evidence of Emphysema.
Miskoff Jeffrey A et al. Cureus 2019 Jan 11(1) e3971
- Genetic Architectures of Childhood- and Adult-Onset Asthma Are Partly Distinct.
Ferreira Manuel A R, et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 4 0. (4) 665-684
- Applications of CRISPR systems in respiratory health: Entering a new 'red pen' era in genome editing.
Moses Colette et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 Mar
- Multiomics Data Triangulation for Asthma Candidate Biomarkers and Precision Medicine.
Pecak Matija et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2018 22(6) 392-409
- Clinical profile and quality of life of Puerto Ricans with hereditary angioedema.
Arce-Ayala Yanira M et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2019 Mar 40(2) 103-110
- Genetic landscape of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease identifies heterogeneous cell-type and phenotype associations.
Sakornsakolpat Phuwanat, et al. Nature genetics 2019 0 0. (3) 494-505
- Genetic profiling for disease stratification in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma.
Rathnayake Senani N H et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2019 Feb
- Towards precision medicine in severe asthma: Treatment algorithms based on treatable traits.
Papaioannou Andriana I et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14215-22
- Precision medicine in childhood asthma.
Slob Elise M et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2019 Jan
- Current Status and Future Opportunities in Lung Precision Medicine Research with a Focus on Biomarkers. An American Thoracic Society/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Research Statement.
Wu Ann Chen et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2018 Dec 198(12) e116-e136
- Now Is the Time to Use Molecular Gene Testing for the Diagnosis of Primary Immune Deficiencies.
Heimall Jennifer et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2019 Jan
- Leveraging Multilayered "Omics" Data for Atopic Dermatitis: A Road Map to Precision Medicine.
Ghosh Debajyoti et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 92727
- Parental awareness of newborn bloodspot screening in Ireland.
Fitzpatrick Patricia et al. Irish journal of medical science 2018 Dec
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2737)
- GWAS Studies (79)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Reviews/Commentaries (62)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: