- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 12, 2020
- Pharmacogenetic investigation of efficacy response to mepolizumab in eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
Condreay Lynn D et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Feb
- Understanding the importance of key risk factors in predicting chronic bronchitic symptoms using a machine learning approach.
Deng Huiyu et al. BMC medical research methodology 2019 19(1) 70
- Childhood asthma in the new omics era: challenges and perspectives.
Golebski Korneliusz et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2020 Jan
- PAGE Study: Summary of a study protocol to estimate the prevalence of severe asthma in Spain using big-data methods.
Almonacid Sánchez C et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2020 Jan 0
- Pharmacogenomic associations of adverse drug reactions in asthma: systematic review and research prioritisation.
King Charlotte et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2020 Jan
- An exploratory phenome wide association study linking asthma and liver disease genetic variants to electronic health records from the Estonian Biobank.
James Glen et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215026
- The International/Canadian Hereditary Angioedema Guideline.
Betschel Stephen et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2019 1572
- Improving the geographical precision of rural chronic disease surveillance by using emergency claims data: a cross-sectional comparison of survey versus claims data in Sullivan County, New York.
Lee David C et al. BMJ open 2019 Nov 9(11) e033373
- Hereditary and acquired angioedema.
Patel Gayatri et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2019 Nov 40(6) 441-445
- A comparative study of machine learning classifiers for risk prediction of asthma disease.
Ullah Rahat et al. Photodiagnosis and photodynamic therapy 2019 Oct
- Systems biology and big data in asthma and allergy - recent discoveries and emerging challenges.
Tang Howard H F et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Oct
- African American children may need different asthma treatments
NIH, October 2019
- People at High Risk For Flu Complications
- Microbiome research needs a gut check
T Caulfield, The Globe and Mail, October 10, 2019
- Diagnostic Interpretation of Genetic Studies in Patients with Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Working Group Report of the Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Committee of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
Chinn Ivan K et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2019 Sep
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2923)
- GWAS Studies (95)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (57)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (23)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Reviews/Commentaries (99)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.