- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Towards precision medicine in severe asthma: Treatment algorithms based on treatable traits.
Papaioannou Andriana I et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14215-22
- Precision medicine in childhood asthma.
Slob Elise M et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2019 Jan
- Current Status and Future Opportunities in Lung Precision Medicine Research with a Focus on Biomarkers. An American Thoracic Society/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Research Statement.
Wu Ann Chen et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2018 Dec 198(12) e116-e136
- Now Is the Time to Use Molecular Gene Testing for the Diagnosis of Primary Immune Deficiencies.
Heimall Jennifer et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2019 Jan
- Leveraging Multilayered "Omics" Data for Atopic Dermatitis: A Road Map to Precision Medicine.
Ghosh Debajyoti et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 92727
- Parental awareness of newborn bloodspot screening in Ireland.
Fitzpatrick Patricia et al. Irish journal of medical science 2018 Dec
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- The diagnosis of hereditary angioedema with C1 inhibitor deficiency: a survey of Canadian physicians and laboratories.
Charest-Morin Xavier et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1483
- Statistical pitfalls of personalized medicine
S Senn, Nature News, November 27, 2018
- Genetic risk factors for the development of pulmonary disease identified by genome-wide association.
Hall Robert et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2018 Nov
- The Effect of Delayed and Early Diagnosis in Siblings, and Importance of Newborn Screening for SCID.
Krantz Matthew S et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2018 Nov
- Practicalities of a reduced volume formulation of a C1-INH concentrate for the treatment of hereditary angioedema: real-life experience.
Dempster John et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1444
- The physician and hereditary angioedema friend or foe: 62-year diagnostic delay and iatrogenic procedures.
Valerieva Anna et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1475
- Leveraging electronic health records to assess the role of ADRB2 single nucleotide polymorphisms in predicting exacerbation frequency in asthma patients.
Sood Nikita et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2018 Nov 28(11) 256-259
- Personalised medicine in asthma: time for action: Number 1 in the Series "Personalised medicine in respiratory diseases" Edited by Renaud Louis and Nicolas Roche.
Chung Kian Fan et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2017 Sep 26(145)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: