Last Posted: Sep 07, 2023
- Screening and clinical characteristics analysis of familial hypercholesterolemia in a tertiary public hospital.
Tianzhou Shen et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101237261
- Maternal Inheritance of Familial Hypercholesterolemia Gene Mutation Predisposes to Coronary Atherosclerosis as Assessed by Calcium Score in Adulthood.
Mourre Florian et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2022
- 2022 Jeffrey M. Hoeg Award Lecture: Genomic Aging, Clonal Hematopoiesis, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Natarajan Pradeep et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2022
- Situation in 2020 of the requirements for the use of PCSK9 inhibitors in Spain: Results of a national survey.
Guijarro Carlos et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia-Risk-Score: A New Score Predicting Cardiovascular Events and Cardiovascular Mortality in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Paquette Martine et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2021 ATVBAHA121316106
- What Is the Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia?
Brunham Liam R et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2021 ATVBAHA121316862
- Large-Scale Screening for Monogenic and Clinically Defined Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Iceland.
Björnsson Eythór et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2021 ATVBAHA120315904
- Implantation of a biochemical and genetic screening programme for family hypercholesterolaemia. Collaboration between the clinical laboratory and lipid units: Design of the ARIAN Project.
Arrobas Velilla Teresa et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021
- Familial combined hyperlipidaemia/polygenic mixed hyperlipidaemia.
Pedro-Botet Juan et al. Clinica e investigacion en arteriosclerosis : publicacion oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Arteriosclerosis 2021 33 Suppl 243-49
- Impact of statin therapy on LDL and non-HDL cholesterol levels in subjects with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Climent Elisenda et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2021
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Mar 03, 2024
- Content source: