Last Posted: Aug 15, 2022
- Assessment of the Diagnostic Yield of Combined Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genetic Testing.
Dellefave-Castillo Lisa M et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 8
- Mortality Among Patients With Early-Onset Atrial Fibrillation and Rare Variants in Cardiomyopathy and Arrhythmia Genes.
Yoneda Zachary T et al. JAMA cardiology 2022 5
- Generalizable Beat-by-Beat Arrhythmia Detection by Using Weakly Supervised Deep Learning.
Liu Yang et al. Frontiers in physiology 2022 13850951
- Machine learning techniques for arrhythmic risk stratification: a review of the literature.
Chung Cheuk To et al. International journal of arrhythmia 2022 23
- Mobile health technology in atrial fibrillation.
Bonini Niccolò et al. Expert review of medical devices 2022 1-14
- Effect of an artificial intelligence-assisted tool on non-valvular atrial fibrillation anticoagulation management in primary care: protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial.
Ru Xueying et al. Trials 2022 23(1) 316
- Using AI to predict future cardiac arrest
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, April 14, 2022
- Electrocardiographic Findings, Arrhythmias, and Left Ventricular Involvement in Familial ST-Depression Syndrome.
Christensen Alex Hørby et al. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology 2022 101161CIRCEP121010688
- Machine learning in the detection and management of atrial fibrillation.
Wegner Felix K et al. Clinical research in cardiology : official journal of the German Cardiac Society 2022
- Out-of-hospital pediatric sudden cardiac arrest and inherited arrhythmia syndromes in Hungary.
Környei László et al. Orvosi hetilap 2022 163(12) 473-477
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- NIH Information (16)
- COVID-19 (52)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (321)
- GWAS Studies (22)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (133)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (59)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.