Last Posted: Jun 06, 2023
- Use of machine learning algorithms to predict life-threatening ventricular arrhythmia in sepsis.
Le Li et al. Eur Heart J Digit Health 2023 4(3) 245-253
- Sudden cardiac death in the young: A qualitative study of experiences of family members with cardiogenetic evaluation.
Lieke van den Heuvel et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Generalizable calibrated machine learning models for real-time atrial fibrillation risk prediction in ICU patients.
Jarne Verhaeghe et al. Int J Med Inform 2023 175105086
- Management of Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes: A HiRO Consensus Handbook on Process of Care.
Mikyla L Janzen et al. CJC Open 2023 5(4) 268-284
- The impact of damaging epilepsy and cardiac genetic variant burden in sudden death in the young.
Megan J Puckelwartz et al. medRxiv 2023
- Evaluation of a deep Learning-enabled automated computational heart modeling workflow for personalized assessment of ventricular arrhythmias.
Eric Sung et al. J Physiol 2023
- A descriptive study of the clinical impacts on COVID-19 survivors using telemonitoring (The TeleCOVID Study).
Josephine Sau Fan Chow et al. Frontiers in medical technology 2023 51126258
- Performance Evaluation of Quantum-Based Machine Learning Algorithms for Cardiac Arrhythmia Classification.
Zeynep Ozpolat et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(6)
- Preterm birth and maternal heart disease: A machine learning analysis using the Korean national health insurance database.
Jue Seong Lee et al. PloS one 2023 18(3) e0283959
- Does genetic testing offer utility as a supplement to traditional family health history intake for inherited disease risk?
Thomas May et al. Family practice 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 07, 2023
- Content source: