- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Sep 10, 2019
- Successful engraftment of gene-corrected hematopoietic stem cells in non-conditioned patients with Fanconi anemia
P Rio et al, Nature Medicine, September 9, 2019
- Current Knowledge and Priorities for Future Research in Late Effects after Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Inherited Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes: Consensus Statement from the Second Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium International Conference on Late Effects after Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Dietz Andrew C et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 May 23(5) 726-735
- Multicenter Evaluation of HemoTypeSC as a Point-of-Care Sickle Cell Disease Rapid Diagnostic Test for Newborns and Adults Across India.
Mukherjee Malay B et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2019 Aug
- Emerging non-genetic therapies for sickle cell disease.
Carden Marcus A et al. Haematologica 2019 Aug
- [Analysis of Genetic Screening in Couples of Reproductive Age for Thalassemia in Lingshui Li Autonomous County of Hainan Province].
Tu Zhi-Hua et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2019 Aug 27(4) 1227-1231
- Study of pathophysiology and molecular characterization of congenital anemia in India using targeted next-generation sequencing approach.
Kedar Prabhakar S et al. International journal of hematology 2019 Aug
- A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Voxelotor in Sickle Cell Disease.
Vichinsky Elliott et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug 381(6) 509-519
- Clinical and laboratory outcomes following total or partial splenectomy in patients with hereditary spherocytosis.
Tripodi Serena I et al. Pediatric hematology and oncology 2019 Jul 1-8
- Establishing and evaluating an auto-verification system of thalassemia gene detection results.
Lin Xiaozhe et al. Annals of hematology 2019 Aug 98(8) 1835-1844
- Gene Therapy.
High Katherine A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug 381(5) 455-464
- The diagnostic utility of targeted gene panel sequencing in discriminating etiologies of cytopenia.
Zheng Gang et al. American journal of hematology 2019 Jul
- Philadelphia chromosome-negative classical myeloproliferative neoplasms: revised management recommendations from European LeukemiaNet.
Barbui Tiziano et al. Leukemia 2018 32(5) 1057-1069
- [Genetic analysis of Japanese patients with Fanconi anemia: novel findings].
Mori Minako et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2019 60(6) 691-701
- Clinical applicability of proposed algorithm for identifying individuals at risk for hereditary hematologic malignancies.
Clifford Maggie et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Jul 1-8
- Molecular diagnostic update in hereditary hemolytic anemia and neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.
Rets Anton et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2019 May 41 Suppl 195-101
- NIH Information (45)
- CDC Publications (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1715)
- GWAS Studies (24)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (193)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (30)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (32)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (13)
- Reviews/Commentaries (112)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 22, 2019
- Content source: