Last Posted: May 24, 2022
- Variant-specific symptoms of COVID-19 among 1,542,510 people in England
M Whitaker et al, MEDRXIV, May 23, 2022
- Linking digital surveillance and in-depth virology to study clinical patterns of viral respiratory infections in vulnerable patient populations.
Obermeier Patrick E et al. iScience 2022 25(5) 104276
- Australia as a global sink for the genetic diversity of avian influenza A virus.
Wille Michelle et al. PLoS pathogens 2022 5 (5) e1010150
- Possible bidirectional human-swine and subsequent human-human transmission of influenza virus A(H1N1)/2009 in Japan.
Kuroda Moegi et al. Zoonoses and public health 2022 5
- A LAMP sequencing approach for high-throughput co-detection of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza virus in human saliva.
Warneford-Thomson Robert et al. eLife 2022 5
- Archival influenza virus genomes from Europe reveal genomic variability during the 1918 pandemic.
Patrono Livia V et al. Nature communications 2022 5 (1) 2314
- Epidemiologic, Clinical, and Genetic Characteristics of Human Infections with Influenza A(H5N6) Viruses, China.
Zhu Wenfei et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2022 4 (7)
- Whole-Genome Sequence Approach and Phylogenomic Stratification Improve the Association Analysis of Mutations With Patient Data in Influenza Surveillance.
Van Poelvoorde Laura et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2022 5 809887
- The clinical progress of mRNA vaccines and immunotherapies
AJ Barbier et al, Nature Biotechnology, May 9, 2022
- Are COVID surges becoming more predictable? New Omicron variants offer a hint
E Callaway, Nature, May 6, 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (31)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (206)
- COVID-19 (904)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (108)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (45)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (45)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (683)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.