Last Posted: Sep 08, 2021
- Whole-genome-based phylogenomic analysis of the Belgian 2016-2017 influenza A(H3N2) outbreak season allows improved surveillance.
Van Poelvoorde Laura A E et al. Microbial genomics 2021 9 (9)
- Public Health and Epidemiology Informatics: Recent Research Trends.
Diallo Gayo et al. Yearbook of medical informatics 2021 30(1) 280-282
- Global subtype diversity, spatial distribution patterns, and phylogenetic analysis of Avian influenza virus in water.
Mateus-Anzola Jessica et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2021 9
- Rare variant MX1 alleles increase human susceptibility to zoonotic H7N9 influenza virus.
Chen Yongkun et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 8 (6557) 918-922
- Characterizing genetic and antigenic divergence from vaccine strain of influenza A and B viruses circulating in Thailand, 2017-2020.
Suntronwong Nungruthai et al. Scientific reports 2021 1 (1) 735
- CDC Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19
CDC, August 7, 2021
- Can Vaccine Prioritization Reduce Disparities in Covid-19 Burden for Historically Marginalized Populations?
E Rosenstrom et al, MEDRXIV, July 30, 2021
- Co-circulation of multiple influenza A reassortants in swine harboring genes from seasonal human and swine influenza viruses.
Ryt-Hansen Pia et al. eLife 2021 7
- Transmission of paediatric respiratory syncytial virus and influenza in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Williams Thomas C et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 7 (29)
- Nanopore metagenomic sequencing of influenza virus directly from respiratory samples: diagnosis, drug resistance and nosocomial transmission, United Kingdom, 2018/19 influenza season.
Xu Yifei et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 7 (27)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (186)
- COVID-19 (701)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (105)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (38)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (38)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (627)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.